• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So is anyone else level 20 yet?

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

Is anyone else level 20 yet and if so, will you keep playing?

I will probably slow down a little bit but I still have orders from spyke coming in and the money is still a real thing to acquire for more gear so that when the ranked matches drop, i'll have a cool selection of stuff to use. Also, some of my gear still has ?'s and I wanna get them unlocked too.

That and I want more slots since that's what max level unlocks (Spyke can use his own super sea snail to increase a slot for you or re-roll your abilities).

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I actually didn't realize level 20 was the maximum, I'm hoping they increase it with an update, seems kind of low.

I haven't played quite enough yet, I'm at level 7 so far!

Meloetta

Senior Squid
Can you buy Sea Snails from Spyke at level 20?
I saw the option to do so on Reddit a while back, but I haven't figured out how to do it.

Sol64

Can you buy Sea Snails from Spyke at level 20?
I saw the option to do so on Reddit a while back, but I haven't figured out how to do it.
No, he uses his own at the cost of you paying 30000c.

Sol64

Ah, still good. Does it allow you to roulette abilities? Or just upgrade?
He does a bit of both, he can re-roll your abilities if you have 3 full slots or upgrade a piece of gear to have an extra slot.

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
Are there ant perks to getting level 20 besides from better gear at the shops and splat zone?

Chaozrush21

Full Squid
NNID
dotmae
I actually didn't realize level 20 was the maximum, I'm hoping they increase it with an update, seems kind of low.

I haven't played quite enough yet, I'm at level 7 so far!
Agree, level 50 or more should have been the max. Hopefully if Splatoon ever get a sequel or a update it'll be increased.

Vega

Inkling
Agree, level 50 or more should have been the max. Hopefully if Splatoon ever get a sequel or a update it'll be increased.
Well, they're going to have updates over the summer with new maps and modes. Also, I would hope that there wouldn't be a sequel anytime soon.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
I am level 15 currently and I am leveling up as I type this.

I would have probably already been level 20 if I didn't take today to 100% the story mode.

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
Level 20. Own everything that's purchasable except for the Forge Splattershot Pro. Every gear I bought I maxed it out. :\ even bought from spyke. Beat story, maxed all 6 gear pieces... <.< wanted the gun from story, but I guess you don't get it.
I really hope they add a mode where kills are how you score points. Or kills/assists.

Omni

Inkling
NNID
InfernoOmni
Yeah, hit LVL 19 during my 24-hour marathon. I'll probably hit 20 after my next session.
20 definitely feels to low, but if they make 20 the minimum for Ranked Battle I'd be hype.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Im about level 11 or so right now. Im not putting too much time into each session though since I dont want to get worn out of the game. But 20 does seem to be pretty darn low considering people are hitting it within a day or so. Im hoping they do up the level limit once more stuff starts getting added, if just to make it feel like there's a sense of progression.

Sol64

Level 20. Own everything that's purchasable except for the Forge Splattershot Pro. Every gear I bought I maxed it out. :\ even bought from spyke. Beat story, maxed all 6 gear pieces... <.< wanted the gun from story, but I guess you don't get it.
I really hope they add a mode where kills are how you score points. Or kills/assists.
Well I got a Hero Charger using my inkling girl amiibo so...
Are there ant perks to getting level 20 besides from better gear at the shops and splat zone?
Yes, it grants you the option from spyke for him to use his own super sea snail to increase slots allotted to gear or even to re-roll your abilities...for a fee.

Pink♡Ink☆RAVE

Inkster Jr.
NNID
StrawberryGynoid
I am! I got there yesterday. That was quick.

On my first night I got to level 14, but I had to go to sleep. And then last night I got to level 20.
I hope there will be more levels soon. I just kept playing the multiplayer and before I knew it, I was level 20!

I'm not quitting. Playing is still fun and I want to get money and level up my weapons. I want some Defence Up and Ink Savers for my Splatroller!
It always seems like I'm running out of ink so quickly, so that will be very helpful❣

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'm only level 10 right now, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom