• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So is anyone else level 20 yet?

Aura

Infiltrator
Not yet. Level 14 right now, and I plan on getting 20 today if my luck still holds.

I've been having quite the graffiti spree with the Splattergun Jr, so we'll see.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I just hit Level 20! I'm lucky in that all three of my gear Rerolls were great first try.

ScruffyHyphen

Inkling
Level 12 here. But I have fought, and beaten, some level 20s before. Not alot of them, mind you. Just some.

...Usually only when my team is actually good, though. I cant carry. I can be a great team player, but I cant carry.

But back on topic, might not hit 20 today. By the end of the week, yes. But not today.

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
I'm wondering if they'll increase the level cap with the new weapons (I think I got used to Hyrule warriors, where they kept on increasing the level cap to impossible levels). Probably not, since they probably want those weapons to be more accessible.

The real thing I'll be going after is the high grade in ranked mode.

jkid391

Senior Squid
Level 20. Own everything that's purchasable except for the Forge Splattershot Pro. Every gear I bought I maxed it out. :\ even bought from spyke. Beat story, maxed all 6 gear pieces... <.< wanted the gun from story, but I guess you don't get it.
I really hope they add a mode where kills are how you score points. Or kills/assists
You can get the Hero Shot (the gun from story mode), but you need the Inkling Boy amiibo to get it. It is pretty much just a reskin of a normal Splattershot.

Last edited:

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
The Mario Kart 8 vr cap was moved from 9999 to 99999 in a past update, hopefully it will be the same for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom