• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SO many people are mvoing amhere from twitter its scary

Mjmannella

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6515-6020-5729
The only person here that I recognise is the thread creator. Guess I'll have to snoop around to find my other Twitter mutuals

PikaCress

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
pocketrocket421
Switch Friend Code
SW-8251-0155-9628
WAIT THATS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE R HERE
well there was also an announcement on reddit as well about the revival of squidboards. So i think that a good chunk come from reddit as well (i also come from there)

bae95

Inkling
did Gem or Prochara make a video or tweet or something? Surely this isn't just because of the LUTI discord server ping....

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
did Gem or Prochara make a video or tweet or something? Surely this isn't just because of the LUTI discord server ping....
Gem made a short, LUTI followed a few hours later, and I believe the splatoon subreddit made an announcement too

Yesterday was chaos but it does feel like user numbers are at a sustainable level and activity is just high enough I'm hopeful this forum can be used as a hub for community wide announcements/discussion, twitter for major news and outreach outside the immediate splatoon community, and of course, discodd servers for fast quick communication of important info like tournament dates and the like + vc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom