SO many people are mvoing amhere from twitter its scary

Mjmannella

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6515-6020-5729
The only person here that I recognise is the thread creator. Guess I'll have to snoop around to find my other Twitter mutuals

PikaCress

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
pocketrocket421
Switch Friend Code
SW-8251-0155-9628
WAIT THATS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE R HERE
well there was also an announcement on reddit as well about the revival of squidboards. So i think that a good chunk come from reddit as well (i also come from there)

bae95

Inkling
did Gem or Prochara make a video or tweet or something? Surely this isn't just because of the LUTI discord server ping....

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
did Gem or Prochara make a video or tweet or something? Surely this isn't just because of the LUTI discord server ping....
Gem made a short, LUTI followed a few hours later, and I believe the splatoon subreddit made an announcement too

Yesterday was chaos but it does feel like user numbers are at a sustainable level and activity is just high enough I'm hopeful this forum can be used as a hub for community wide announcements/discussion, twitter for major news and outreach outside the immediate splatoon community, and of course, discodd servers for fast quick communication of important info like tournament dates and the like + vc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom