So we now know the apartment map is called 'Flounder Heights'

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
I'm always looking forward to new content in splatoon especially new weapon types and maps. I just hope we get a few more levels with moving objects/platforms to make things a little more lively and interesting. Like saltspray's moving crane & lifts, port's moving vehicles, and camp trigger fish's last minute alternative route climb. More little things like that go a long way in making the environment feel that much more alive, real, & interactive!

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I'm always looking forward to new content in splatoon especially new weapon types and maps. I just hope we get a few more levels with moving objects/platforms to make things a little more lively and interesting. Like saltspray's moving crane & lifts, port's moving vehicles, and camp trigger fish's last minute alternative route climb. More little things like that go a long way in making the environment feel that much more alive, real, & interactive!
I love the new maps. I really want a carnival map for that very possibility and because we saw a bit of how it might look in the single player. It'd be neat to have the middle area be a rotating carousel.

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
I love the new maps. I really want a carnival map for that very possibility and because we saw a bit of how it might look in the single player. It'd be neat to have the middle area be a rotating carousel.
That would be awesome actually! I think another cool idea for a level would be out in the middle of highway where the streets are the central area of the map. You would have to cross over with dangerous traffic coming and going from both directions and should be a 1 hit splat by a car! XD There should also be an overpass to cross more directly and safely from the traffic but at the risk of being more vulnerable to enemy fire similar to kelp dome & trigger fish. I think that would be a cool map......man, now I wish we could create custom maps like on a pc.......

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
That would be awesome actually! I think another cool idea for a level would be out in the middle of highway where the streets are the central area of the map. You would have to cross over with dangerous traffic coming and going from both directions and should be a 1 hit splat by a car! XD There should also be an overpass to cross more directly and safely from the traffic but at the risk of being more vulnerable to enemy fire similar to kelp dome & trigger fish. I think that would be a cool map......man, now I wish we could create custom maps like on a pc.......
Like a squid version of frogger? XD
So similar to Moray Towers. Cool. I like that map.
Seems like t, but with more places to climb up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom