• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So, what do you think of Splatoon character skins?

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
I wouldn't mind it, to be honest. Skins shouldn't add any stats, they should be purely aesthetic changes. I think that Tentacruel one posted above is really something. Things like taht would be so cool. I don't see the devs adding any to the game, but it wouldn't hurt.

I would actually like some more colour combinations. Black and white would be cool to see, but they're not very colourful so I can't imagine those colours will be added. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think red has been used yet so that could be paired up with something. Dark green? A light purple? I'm not sure what would work with it but I'd like to see a big variety of colours.
Huh, youre right, red hasnt been used. Im still hoping for some Mario styled DLC, like with Blooper Inklings, a Delfino Plaza stage and such. It would be a neat addition.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Huh, youre right, red hasnt been used. Im still hoping for some Mario styled DLC, like with Blooper Inklings, a Delfino Plaza stage and such. It would be a neat addition.
I think everyone wants some kind of Mario Sunshine DLC for this game. It's too perfect. :P While they may not be skins, Mario and Peach outfits for the Inklings could be pretty neat!

I'm not sure what colour could go with red though. Light blue is already taken, so a light purple or a dark green probably would end up being best, unless there's a colour I'm forgetting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom