Splat Ladder Session 1 Sign Ups [Locked]

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Post here if you want to be a part of Splat Ladder Session 1! Remember to include your NNID. The date will be determined once custom lobbies are released. Only 7 applicants will be chosen.

Registered Splat Ladder Session 1 Players (No spots left! Extras will be taken!)
1. GameGalaxy64
2. Njok
3. Tentacruel
4. UltraGamer89
5. Valkria
6. callmediego
7. Jrdellx
8. TheJohnnyBoy720​

Last edited:

Njok

Bouncer
I'll give it a try.

<-- nnid

Just a thought: after the session perhaps let people vote on a MVS (most valuable squid) and reward some points based on that? That way someone in a support role can get rewarded for it.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
I'll give it a try.

<-- nnid

Just a thought: after the session perhaps let people vote on a MVS (most valuable squid) and reward some points based on that? That way someone in a support role can get rewarded for it.
Thanks for joining! It'll be a lot of fun!

I like your idea about voting for an MVS. I predict the average score for a session would be 1800 points or so with factoring in kills and all. How much of a bonus do you suppose we give the MVS? A set amount or a percent of their score for the session?

Also, did you join the group by clicking the join group tab? This is just so I can keep track of everyone :)

Njok

Bouncer
I have done so now.

I'll think about the points and let's wait it out a bit to hear what others think about it.

Tentacruel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kevin0217
I guess I'll try it. NNID is Kevin0217
How are kdr's going to factor into your ranking? Just wondering becuase sometimes I tend to shy away from the crowd and ink on my own so I don't kill as much.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
I guess I'll try it. NNID is Kevin0217
How are kdr's going to factor into your ranking? Just wondering becuase sometimes I tend to shy away from the crowd and ink on my own so I don't kill as much.
Thanks for joining Tentacruel!

K/Ds won't directly effect your ranking, but they do effect your score, which effects your ranking. I made some changes since you posted in the other thread. I think it'll be easier to understand if I just give you an example. In a game, if you have 5 kills and 2 deaths, you will be awarded 300 extra points. If you have 2 kills and 5 deaths, you will lose 300 points. Kills act as positive numbers and deaths act as negative numbers. Add them up and multiply them by 100 for your extra score.

Tentacruel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kevin0217
Thanks for joining Tentacruel!

K/Ds won't directly effect your ranking, but they do effect your score, which effects your ranking. I made some changes since you posted in the other thread. I think it'll be easier to understand if I just give you an example. In a game, if you have 5 kills and 2 deaths, you will be awarded 300 extra points. If you have 2 kills and 5 deaths, you will lose 300 points. Kills act as positive numbers and deaths act as negative numbers. Add them up and multiply them by 100 for your extra score.
I think those numbers would be perfect. It won't give people who are head-hunting a huge advantage over people who ink the corners of the map.

UltraGamer89

Inkling
NNID
Mariobros4
I'm interested!
My NNID is Mariobros4.
Apparently the matchmaking mode will allow you to choose teams, map, and game mode. We already know we're playing Turf War, and I'd like to suggest that each session should have its own map. For example, all the games in one session would take place on Walleye Warehouse while another session's games will be on Saltspray, etc.

Last edited:

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Can't wait to join the first session! My NNID is Valkyriah. Thanks for making this ladder GameGalaxy64!

Jrdellx

Full Squid
I only see 6 players. Think I could join?:D Very active playing Splatoon n easy to get in contact with when the time comes.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
I only see 6 players. Think I could join?:D Very active playing Splatoon n easy to get in contact with when the time comes.
Sure! I already added you to the list. Thanks for joining! Now all you need to do is join the group by clicking the tab up above, and list your NNID, Inkling's name, etc., in [this thread]. Have fun!

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
When school starts I'll only be able to play on the weekends, and even then I'm a bit busy, would you recommend this to someone like me? ( be honest please)

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
When school starts I'll only be able to play on the weekends, and even then I'm a bit busy, would you recommend this to someone like me? ( be honest please)
You can come and go as you please. If you wanted, you could play one session and be done with it if you don't like it or it interferes with your schedule. I'd give it a try and see how you like it. (Honestly ;))

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Sure

NNID: TheJohnnyBoy720
Thank you so much for joining! I contacted Trieste Sp to add you to the Splat Ladder News and Events conversation (aswell as everyone else who joined the group today) because there are already ten people in the conversation, and a moderator has to add you after ten people are already on it. Hopefully you'll be in by sometime tomorrow, if not I'll make a temporary seconds conversation for you and the others.

Jrdellx

Full Squid
Just update my NNID: Jrdell Just added everyone as friend. When will we start playing? I'm ready now for anyone who wants to play when the update goes live. Anyone who wants to skype just add me: Dell.Grimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom