Splat Squad recruitment thread

defritos

Inkling
I experiment with many weapons in Ranked Battle (mostly shooters) but my bests are the .52 Gal Deco, Range Blaster, Splattershot Pro and Splattershot Tentatek. I've also been using the Slosher which I really like too.

For Regular Battle I almost always use the Aerospray RG.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
I experiment with many weapons in Ranked Battle (mostly shooters) but my bests are the .52 Gal Deco, Range Blaster, Splattershot Pro and Splattershot Tentatek. I've also been using the Slosher which I really like too.

For Regular Battle I almost always use the Aerospray RG.
That's great! Your invite has already been sent.

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
I would like to join!

By the way, my position is front-line attacker, and occasionally support.

StealthBomber

Inkling
NNID
Steath
I'm looking for a group to join (kind of touring around to see the activity of various groups). I'm a B ranked looking for people to do squad battles with so I can push into the upper ranks. Been finding random players to be a challenge to play with and think that consistent friends would be better. Let me know if I can join. Thanks! Also, I have Skype.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
I'm looking for a group to join (kind of touring around to see the activity of various groups). I'm a B ranked looking for people to do squad battles with so I can push into the upper ranks. Been finding random players to be a challenge to play with and think that consistent friends would be better. Let me know if I can join. Thanks! Also, I have Skype.
Thanks for being interested! Can you tell me what weapons and roles you like to use and do?

StealthBomber

Inkling
NNID
Steath
Totally. I'd say mid-range combat with shooters is where I'm best. Turf wars the Spash-o-matic and 89 are my two preferred, pretty much anything with rapid fire. I'm also getting good with the slosher. I'm ok with rollers, carbon being my favorite. For ranked, most times its mid-ranged offense with the Luna Blaster, although I play great defense on some maps like Bluefin with the Jet Squelchers. I have been having some luck though with the Spash-o-matic (the standard is my bread and butter for the game IMO) and Aerospray gold. I'd say its more that I'm horrible with chargers and heavy rollers, I don't have the accuracy/timing down with them. Octobrush in general I'm ok with.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Totally. I'd say mid-range combat with shooters is where I'm best. Turf wars the Spash-o-matic and 89 are my two preferred, pretty much anything with rapid fire. I'm also getting good with the slosher. I'm ok with rollers, carbon being my favorite. For ranked, most times its mid-ranged offense with the Luna Blaster, although I play great defense on some maps like Bluefin with the Jet Squelchers. I have been having some luck though with the Spash-o-matic (the standard is my bread and butter for the game IMO) and Aerospray gold. I'd say its more that I'm horrible with chargers and heavy rollers, I don't have the accuracy/timing down with them. Octobrush in general I'm ok with.
Another Splash-O-Matic main! YUS! You're totally in. Very all around. Sending you an invite.

Lampson

Inkling
NNID
Me3Be3
Well I either use the Slash-O-Matic and tend to go for the odd angles while using my :suctionbomb: to cover area away from me or I use the N-Zap 89 and go straight on.

Nightslash360

Inkling
NNID
InklingFan360
Hey dude, can I join? I use the N-Zap '89 and am an agressive, front lines attacker, but sometimes I go defensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom