Splat Squad recruitment thread

dubstomper

Inkling
NNID
lotuslaura
I am a 39. C+ only because I have played ranked only a few times but did well. Want more practice and to shift to primarily ranked. FWIW my splat and ink ratios typically lead the team, though ranked is different, so I want to sharpen ranked strategy. Also, weapons are n-zap, splattershot, tentatek, rollers (all of them unlocked and aware of how to use), aero...but I have used them all....some I know are better for ranked. IMHO Splatershot Jr and Custom never disapoint.
This thread is specifically for the recruitment of fellow kids and squids into the best clan ever! If you want to join, please say so and me or a fellow staff member will get back to you ASAP.

Last edited:

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Hey dude, can I join? I use the N-Zap '89 and am an agressive, front lines attacker, but sometimes I go defensive.
I am a 39. C+ only because I have played ranked only a few times but did well. Want more practice and to shift to primarily ranked. FWIW my splat and ink ratios typically lead the team, though ranked is different, so I want to sharpen ranked strategy. Also, weapons are n-zap, splattershot, tentatek, rollers (all of them unlocked and aware of how to use), aero...but I have used them all....some I know are better for ranked. IMHO Splatershot Jr and Custom never disapoint.
You're both in! Sending you guys invites.

shibi

Inkling
NNID
phremature
Hi

I would like to join the group. I'm very good with Luna Blaster and sneaky killer. Usually at the top of the winning team because of kills. Highest kills so far is 26 in one match. Currently Level 36 and rank A-.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Hi

I would like to join the group. I'm very good with Luna Blaster and sneaky killer. Usually at the top of the winning team because of kills. Highest kills so far is 26 in one match. Currently Level 36 and rank A-.
26 KILLS IN ONE MATCH?! WOW. You'll be great for destroying the enemy's defense and keeping them back. Sending you an invite!

shibi

Inkling
NNID
phremature
26 KILLS IN ONE MATCH?! WOW. You'll be great for destroying the enemy's defense and keeping them back. Sending you an invite!
Yeah that only happened once. LOL. By the way, what kind of invite are you sending?

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Im back in the thread..yeesh,its been a while X3
Nice of you you to FINALLY join us again Allen!
I wish we had a chat room.
Oh yeah I didn't tell you. The splatterhouse is the chat. Sorry.
LOL I got 31 kills and 5 deaths in a match.
I'm level 33 and S rank
(Sorry I felt arrogant today, I'm a nice guy)
Yeah that only happened once. LOL. By the way, what kind of invite are you sending?
I FAIL TO SEE YOUR POINT, and I think it shows in alerts, idrk.

NNID
Derpson42
*starts swimming around in ink*Huh?Oh yeah,sean,my position has kinda changed.I'm now a all around attacker with dual squelcher.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Hi, I'd like to join Splat Squad! I'm Level 32 and Rank B+

I've been playing Ranked Battles recently a lot more and built myself up to B+ (93, only one win away from A- )

I average 8-15 kills and 3-8 deaths with Krak-On Roller (playing very offensive), but i can also use Bamboozler 14 MK1 or Heavy Splatling for support/holding on most maps (Average 4-7 kills and 1 or 2 deaths). Finally i can play a good Splattershot Jr/AeroSpray RG for maps with corridors/walls to get close (e.g. PM, SSR, FH etc.).

In Splat Zones, I'm about an A- skill level. Rainmaker I'm about B (SSR, FH) or B+ (every other map lol).
Tower Control I've yet to play a lot, so i have no understanding of skills or techniques to play well (most games have gone badly, so i avoid playing that mode, but i would be happy to learn and get better).

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle

I've been playing Ranked Battles recently a lot more and built myself up to B+ (93, only one win away from A- )

I average 8-15 kills and 3-8 deaths with Krak-On Roller (playing very offensive), but i can also use Bamboozler 14 MK1 or Heavy Splatling for support/holding on most maps (Average 4-7 kills and 1 or 2 deaths). Finally i can play a good Splattershot Jr/AeroSpray RG for maps with corridors/walls to get close (e.g. PM, SSR, FH etc.).

In Splat Zones, I'm about an A- skill level. Rainmaker I'm about B (SSR, FH) or B+ (every other map lol).
Tower Control I've yet to play a lot, so i have no understanding of skills or techniques to play well (most games have gone badly, so i avoid playing that mode, but i would be happy to learn and get better).
Welcome to the squad:)

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean

Niiiiiice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom