• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Double Feature: Baseball vs Soccer/Salty vs Sweet Popcorn

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
I didn't get to play very much, but my experience was unlike any other splatfest I've played. I only got in 7 battles, but I started with 4 wins and finished 5-2 while never playing the shifty station this time. In the battles I played, though, every match was decided almost from the beginning, as the losing team was almost always the most incompetent team.

Note to anyone that wants to win a splatfest by having no morales and just picking the easy win, we have reached the point where, unless their is an actually good topic (art vs. science), the less popular team will always win. It's been close, but it won't happen naturally.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Last Splatfest, I did great. Scored a lot of wins for team egg. We lost. This Splatfest, I did awful. Constantly frustrated. Couldn't get a rythm. Ended up being a liability for team baseball, and we won.

Moral of the story isn't about popularity. It's to bet against my performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom