Pick a side

• Naughty

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 68 54.0%

• Total voters

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
It's a great theme but I predict it's going to be very one sided, who on earth will pick nice over naughty?

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
You know what, I'd probably just go for the naughty side instead because it seems to be a more unpopular choice. Remember, unpopular choices have the best advantage for winning.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Wow it feels like Splatfest was just last week, didn't expect one announced this soon.

Maybe we'll see Mahi-Mahi Resort this Splatfest.
…Because it was. I have no idea what was wrong with a Splatfest on Christmas/day after.
I don't know what side I'm going to pick. The least popular side, that's for sure.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Right now, I'm surprised by MANY THINGS RN.
People are actually choosing Team Nice AND WHY IN THE NAME OF COD IS MARIE ON TEAM NICE???
LIKE UH- I THINK LAST TIME SHE SAID IT'S GOOD TO BE "EVIL" AND EVIL ISN'T NICE.
SOOOO... WHAT'S THE DEAL YO?
???
Anyways, I CAN FINALLY BE BACK ON CALLIE'S SIDE AND DON'T HAVE TO FEEL BAD! \o/ YAAAAAAY~!
LET'S GO TEAM NAUGHTY!
Time to make some questionable miiverse post for this team. :^)

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I am afraid of team Naughty's miiverse posts...
i'm looking forward to it
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
so far the poll is looking pretty even. picked nice because why not, picked autobots too last time

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
What @Leronne said.
Which is really really really weird, having the Splatfest theme one week after this one. Unless they want to fit one more Splatfest in December or something
they never really specified that splatfest had a specific time it gets released. they just said it happened irregularly. so it can be a whole month or even a week between splatfests.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
they never really specified that splatfest had a specific time it gets released. they just said it happened irregularly. so it can be a whole month or even a week between splatfests.
However, traditionally before stuff happened in the later months, the Splatfests were always 3 weeks apart. And now they're not. If this was the Octoling Hype Thread, I would be gently nudging towards something happening soon...

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, I'd have to agree. The 3 week thing has been ingrained into our heads for so long that now it's unusual for it to come early or late. I'm guessing after all this we'll be back to our more-or-less regular schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom