• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 isn't going to happen anytime soon

Lynx-

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6899-1684-1967
I think we should still believe it, Splatoon 1.3 is only coming out this year and at this rate we aren't getting to 2.0 anytime soon!

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
I mean, if we're doubting anything I guess we can doubt Splatoon 4?

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
I think its definetly possible, but i don't think mario fans will get what they want, which is mario odyssey 2. However, Speaking of mario odyssey, my sister made this

nineball

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Agreed. I don't really know where anyone got the idea of Splatoon getting a sequel. The game just wasn't successful enough to warrant a second entry.
yeah, also where did nintendo get the idea to use freakin motion controls for aiming? dont they know that its just a gimmick control scheme that will totally never catch on and be implemented in competitive shooters in the future like apex legends, fortnite, and counter strike!? </sarcasm>

(although seriously what took every game company so long to implement gyro aiming!?)

Regale__

Inkster Jr.
yeah, also where did nintendo get the idea to use freakin motion controls for aiming? dont they know that its just a gimmick control scheme that will totally never catch on and be implemented in competitive shooters in the future like apex legends, fortnite, and counter strike!? </sarcasm>
Wait, they have it in Apex? Do I have to be on a specific console? I wanna play Apex w my friend but I don't wanna deal with traditional controller controls and my pc sucks

nineball

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Wait, they have it in Apex? Do I have to be on a specific console? I wanna play Apex w my friend but I don't wanna deal with traditional controller controls and my pc sucks
last time i checked, its only on nintendo switch and pc. ps4/5 and xbox doesnt have it as an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom