• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon+amiibo possibillities?

Ink dweller

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jchalla
I just want to see if anyone has any ideas on this subject. I do have personal ones(There's a pretty long list) but I want to see everyone else's ideas.
My ideas in a nutshell: Gear inspired by amiibo characters(I wonder how nintendo will pull off making gear for wolf link)

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
Callie amiibo - Callie's Hero Roller: A Hero Roller Replica with a sticker of the Inkopolis News logo on it. Splat Roller stats with Burst Bombs and Bubbler
Marie amiibo - Marie's Hero Charger: A Hero Charger Replica with a sticker of the Inkopolis News logo on it. Splat Charger stats with Suction Bombs and Inkstrike

(No, I do not want Krak-on Roller and Kelp Charger clones...)

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
burst bombs and bubbler on the splat roller would be so op.

I like the charger set

I'td be super great to have a ness hat with special charge up

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
I just don't think nintendo would put a ton of gear in the game you can only get via amiibo. For the splatoon amiibo it makes sense, but for every amiibo? I don't think so. But I do think you should get something for using them.
Maybe for non splatoon amiibo you could get a super sea snail the first time you use them, and a small coin bonus subsequent times, sorta like Hyrule Warriors. (This would only work once a day, of course.)
This would give amiibo more functionality, without giving the player something exclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom