Splatoon+amiibo possibillities?

Ink dweller

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jchalla
I just want to see if anyone has any ideas on this subject. I do have personal ones(There's a pretty long list) but I want to see everyone else's ideas.
My ideas in a nutshell: Gear inspired by amiibo characters(I wonder how nintendo will pull off making gear for wolf link)

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
Callie amiibo - Callie's Hero Roller: A Hero Roller Replica with a sticker of the Inkopolis News logo on it. Splat Roller stats with Burst Bombs and Bubbler
Marie amiibo - Marie's Hero Charger: A Hero Charger Replica with a sticker of the Inkopolis News logo on it. Splat Charger stats with Suction Bombs and Inkstrike

(No, I do not want Krak-on Roller and Kelp Charger clones...)

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
burst bombs and bubbler on the splat roller would be so op.

I like the charger set

I'td be super great to have a ness hat with special charge up

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
I just don't think nintendo would put a ton of gear in the game you can only get via amiibo. For the splatoon amiibo it makes sense, but for every amiibo? I don't think so. But I do think you should get something for using them.
Maybe for non splatoon amiibo you could get a super sea snail the first time you use them, and a small coin bonus subsequent times, sorta like Hyrule Warriors. (This would only work once a day, of course.)
This would give amiibo more functionality, without giving the player something exclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom