• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Canadian Summer Tour: June 20th - September 7th

All of the squids and kids in Canada are in for a real treat this summer. Nintendo Canada has announced they will be running a Splatoon Canadian Summer Tour! They'll be traveling along in the Splatoon Splatter truck and letting Nintendo fans try the game. Alongside this, there will be a chance to enter a drawing to win a Splatoon Prize Pack. The drawing will take place each week and two luck winners will take home a copy of the game, a Splatoon amiibo 3-pack, and a Splatoon themed skin to customize a Wii U GamePad controller.

Here's What They Could Win!

There are currently plans for thirty-seven stops all across Canada in many locations. The schedule can be found here however they "will also be traveling to more locations that are not outlined on this schedule." Updates on any other stops will be given out via their Twitter and Facebook.

Comments

I wish there was something like this in the US as well... You Canadian squids go out and play some for me. ;)

I'm having mental backlash for the words Canada and summer even though I really shouldn't.

Wait, that gamepad cover... isn't that made from Hori? As in, the company that makes awesome covers that never get released in America so you have to import them?
Aw, man, you Canadians are making me jealous.

Wait, that gamepad cover... isn't that made from Hori? As in, the company that makes awesome covers that never get released in America so you have to import them?
Aw, man, you Canadians are making me jealous.
Actually, I've seen a splatoon themed hori gamepad cover on amazon, which I was going to say I think looks much cuter than this one. I might be ordering that myself.

Too bad I don't live in Canada. :( This sounds fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom