• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Compilation of All Known Weapons and Attributes

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Well, I wasn't trying to come off as rude, sorry about that.

On another note, boy, are there a lot of weapons missing! You've got some work ahead of you!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Yep! And although I could do most to a lot of it, I decided to open it up to SquidBoards to help complete it! All credits to whom helped will also be added!

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Weapon: Blaster
Type: Shot? (not really sure. may develop into its own type, as there could be variants later on. the official tumblr does say that it shoots "special ink rounds that burst like fireworks".)

Image:

Gameplay:
Holy moly, that weapon looks delicious. I'm not sure if I like the design that much but how it works is far more impressive to me. Not suitable for long-range at all, but man, if it's a one-hit splat if you hit someone directly, that's going to be so much fun. I'm already planning tactics. :cool:

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Holy moly, that weapon looks delicious. I'm not sure if I like the design that much but how it works is far more impressive to me. Not suitable for long-range at all, but man, if it's a one-hit splat if you hit someone directly, that's going to be so much fun. I'm already planning tactics. :cool:
Yep, my second favorite weapon in the game. It's pretty much the shotgun of Splatoon. I'm still waiting for more info on the Air Brush though....

SirEndipity

Inkling
NNID
SunBucket
Weapon: Splattershot
Type: Shot
t

(I don't have time to track down gameplay footage or the stat screen it showed in one of the videos, but if anyone remembers where they came from, I'm sure your efforts will be appreciated)

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
... I just can't win with these spoilers. And apparently there isn't a cap to how much can be put in a spoiler... I swear that they auto-split!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom