• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Guild [Carryover from GFAQS]

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
I don't get the joke (not sure that's the best word) behind ink 182.

Mattx245

Inkster Jr.
Also if anyone here wants let me know if you are interested in forming a 4 person squad for competitive

R_Hunter

Senior Squid
NNID
EclipseHunter
Drew! Good to see you. Copying this from the GF thread.

-R Hunter
-xXDaKidXx
-MangoSurf
-Arne83
-Furryyiffer
-biocantride
-youthCAT1590
-MortonKoopa_jr
-wiiking
-blueman164
-snazzyCat/Rescue22
-ZeroMissionCat
-Drew370
-Mattx245
-TLoUxGaige
-mininut4
-DE235
-Niliks
-Sakuraiya
-Jonaqq

Future members unable to join as of now
-metroxil

We're all current! Tomorrow i'll begin the process to get the name finalized. I'm thinking of keeping registration open for another ten days. What says everyone?

R_Hunter

Senior Squid
NNID
EclipseHunter
*Copied and posted near simultaneously along with the GF thread*

...Apologies everyone. Had, and still have a bad virus. Was pretty much bedridden over the past two days, and had to go to the ER for a bit. I still feel like crap, to be honest, but I wanted to check the thread(s) and keep my word. I did make a promise to you, after all.

-To all those asking to join, that's fine. I'll post an updated roster sometime tomorrow. Welcome aboard!
-For the name, i'm going to take all of the submitted names, and pair them off, which will then be voted on by all members. Those that win will be paired with another, and so on until we arrive at our name, chosen by majority of the group. I feel this will be most fair, and allow for maximum group participation.

-Yes, I saw the Direct, but I'm unsure if i'll be well enough to play tomorrow. I'll try though. For anyone that does, be sure to play to your best ability, and post impressions!

...Ugh. I'm going to wrap this up, but first, here are the first groups of names to be decided. We got a total of 24 suggestions, so this rounds beautifully. You all start voting, i'm going to get some more rest.

Stay well, and stay frosty, everyone!

=======================
Group 1
(Names are paired randomly in groups of four, for six groups total. Simply list the name you prefer in the matchup to count as a vote, for four votes total to a group. However if you truly cannot decide between two names, you are free to abstain from that vote.)

1. Ink 182 vs The Legion of SPLAT
2.SquidFAQS vs Cyanide Splatlings
3. Inkay vs Squid Squad
4. Team Squidward vs Deep Inkers
=======================

And for my votes...
1. Ink 182
2. SquidFAQS
3. Squid Squad
4. Team Squidward

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
Just a heads up.. A clan has been formed on Squid Boards called Squid Squad already.

1. Ink 182
2. Cyanide Splatlings
3. Inkay (since Squid Squad is taken)
4. Deep Inkers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom