• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon ink colors shades arranged in Rainbow Order

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Came here because of your link on colour psychology thread
I just noticed something the top one says green vs orange
Is that a colour combo!!! No fair I've never had that

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Came here because of your link on colour psychology thread
I just noticed something the top one says green vs orange
Is that a colour combo!!! No fair I've never had that
if you looked at the shade, it's more blue than green. It's a regular color combination

sammich

Inkling Cadet
there are two colors called "lilac"
i like how the last two blues and (and both lilacs) are leaning slightly in the indigo direction. it doesn't matter, but i just really like indigo so i get excited when i detect it.

this is really cool!
i noticed a lot of colors seemed just slightly off from each other so it's good to see that i wasn't wrong. also there are a lot of cool exclusive-to-octo valley colors. x_x
i remember getting soda one time and it felt so badass.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
keep in mind though the game still calls it greenorange though
I didn't know that
Has anyone else realised and I know it's a little off topic but I really want to know
Has anyone else realised the rank battles leaderboard at the end of a match is acting wierd
I got 12splats and were splatted 3 times but i was at the bottom and the guy at the top got 0 splats and were splatted 6 times

Was it updated to something new in the 2.3.0 update

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I didn't know that
Has anyone else realised and I know it's a little off topic but I really want to know
Has anyone else realised the rank battles leaderboard at the end of a match is acting wierd
I got 12splats and were splatted 3 times but i was at the bottom and the guy at the top got 0 splats and were splatted 6 times

Was it updated to something new in the 2.3.0 update
Yes, it now lists people in order of (I think) how many of the last ten games you've won. So the person who got splatted heaps at the top of the leaderboard must have been playing really well in their previous games.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Yes, it now lists people in order of (I think) how many of the last ten games you've won. So the person who got splatted heaps at the top of the leaderboard must have been playing really well in their previous games.
Yes I just researched it before I saw your comment turns out the inkling with the highest win percentage for the last ten games goes to the top and the leader board works up like that

Apparently when you lose/rank up the percentage is restarted

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Yes I just researched it before I saw your comment turns out the inkling with the highest win percentage for the last ten games goes to the top and the leader board works up like that

Apparently when you lose/rank up the percentage is restarted
Yes, it is based on the last 10 games of that individual in that rotation. Though with the amount of people shifting in and out of lobbies, it's not really a good measure(?) Plus there's many factors in which it can reset.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Yes, it is based on the last 10 games of that individual in that rotation. Though with the amount of people shifting in and out of lobbies, it's not really a good measure(?) Plus there's many factors in which it can reset.
I'm a little annoyed at it though this is what I encountered

I'm a charger main splatter scope user

I got in total 24 splats and somewhere between 4-6 deaths but because I'd lost rounds before I was at the bottom of the leaderboard making it less likely for my score to be acknowledged

This has happened to a lot of my friends and clan members too

Moonaloo

Inkling
I think its really interesting that you took the time to figure out these differences! I wouldn't have known them without an arranged chart like this one. My vision is pure garbage! I bookmarked this so the next time someone asks for more colors, they can see the many vibrant shades that's been offered in the game. Thanks much for clearing this up for me and for everyone else who thought we needed more colors!

mezzo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ledyba
wow, i never realized they used slightly different shades of the same colors for each match up! thanks for sharing!

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I think its really interesting that you took the time to figure out these differences! I wouldn't have known them without an arranged chart like this one. My vision is pure garbage! I bookmarked this so the next time someone asks for more colors, they can see the many vibrant shades that's been offered in the game. Thanks much for clearing this up for me and for everyone else who thought we needed more colors!
wow, i never realized they used slightly different shades of the same colors for each match up! thanks for sharing!
You're both welcome! :)

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
What about the new shades in squads? they even had the transformer ink in squads.

Also why do squads only use like 4?combatintations

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I didn't know the colors changed depending on whom you are fighting, that's pretty awesome!

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
You know, I never noticed that there were different shades of each color in the game. I thought they were the same regardless of what the other color was.

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
Interesting! I always thought sometimes the shades looked a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom