Splatoon is getting even more DLC! So far this list seems to be true!

Blingtendo

Inkling
NNID
Blingtendo101
This list clearly shows some weapons already confirmed! 3 on this list are already true!
N-zap85, Inkbrush, and the Scope are all confirmed!

spiffy

Full Squid
NNID
pinkylilacs
okay that nozzlenose looks awesome, i want it in my hands right now.

i'd love to see a super mario sunshine-inspired DLC. F.L.U.D.D. anyone?

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Yeah, those all look pretty nice.
I can't wait to see all of these, especially after I liked the NZap85 as much as I did; hopefully the other weapons will be good too.
Especially can't wait for the Splash-O-Matic, it looks so cool!
But isn't the Rapid Blaster Deco already available in-game? I unlocked it at Level 19, so that kinda confuses me a bit.
Still, looking forward to all of these, and the stages the strategy guide said were coming. Especially the Kelp Dome, that looked like it would be so much fun in Octoling Invasion (or whichever Octo Valley level that was)!

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
I really want to dual wield those N-Zaps! They should also maybe think about putting the super scope in too.
Yeah, why aren't they putting in the NScope92? Especially as a Charger/Blaster (preferably Blaster, but I could see it as a Charger too).
Hopefully it happens down the line.

Reetrider

Inkling
Yeah, why aren't they putting in the NScope92? Especially as a Charger/Blaster (preferably Blaster, but I could see it as a Charger too).
Hopefully it happens down the line.
It would be perfect! Maybe they could have the main be a blaster and the sub be a charger to make it versatile.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
It would be perfect! Maybe they could have the main be a blaster and the sub be a charger to make it versatile.
I hadn't thought of that. A Super Scope Blaster would be nice. Maybe it could be some kind of hybrid Blaster/Charger with a scope (because Super Scope) and somewhat quick charge times; the shots could explode like normal Blaster shots (maybe larger, if the charge time is slow) and do splash damage, but always take 2 hits to splat people (maybe even indirect hits without defense ups, but that could be too much), like a not-quite-Rapid-Blaster with extra range. Not sure if that would work (what sub/special would be good dor this sort of thing?), but it would certainly be interesting to see.

Holder of the Heel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roarfang
Splash-o-Matic looks like it uses pressure to spray ink, so it'd come out in a stream. If so, that'd be quite the unique weapon!

Really wonder what makes the Carbon Roller distinct from the others... Hope these two come out soon.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
another e-liter??

can we get a better squiffer while we're at it? these subs are tiring..

LancerStaff

Inkling Cadet
another e-liter??

can we get a better squiffer while we're at it? these subs are tiring..
Point sensors and mines are pretty versatile already. Point sensors are more for revealing longer ranged enemies' locations so you can get the jump on 'em, but they're also good for scouting blind corners. Mines give you space to run from shorter ranged weapons, protect you on sniping nests, and even act as a rudimentary surveillance system. You just need some creativity to see the potential.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
Point sensors and mines are pretty versatile already. Point sensors are more for revealing longer ranged enemies' locations so you can get the jump on 'em, but they're also good for scouting blind corners. Mines give you space to run from shorter ranged weapons, protect you on sniping nests, and even act as a rudimentary surveillance system. You just need some creativity to see the potential.
i like the mines. i don't like the splatzooka (personal preference). i can see the point sensor being nice in splatzones but it's still only marginally useful turf wars compared to the large selection of other subweapons.

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
:(Sad there aren't any new inkbrush type weapons. There's only one at the moment and its easily a different class from rollers. It could really use some variation.

With that said, damn! Those new weapons look great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom