• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Made Me (Insert Interest)

Boingloing

Inkling
Pronouns
he/they
NNID
Scales
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-9313-1318
Splatoon got me into streaming events. I used to only stream personal gameplay, but I really learned to enjoy being behind the scenes for tournaments, and similar things. Started with Bad Ideas Only :)

Joy

Data Nerd
Premium
NNID
joythegreat
Splatoon was the first time I took data analytics seriously and led to my career in data science. Thanks splatoon!

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Splatoon got me to finally explore, embrace, and enjoy the concept of healthy competition. I also learned in the process that even though I've seen myself as a non-competitive person for my entire life, it turns out I actually have pretty stubborn competitive tendencies but I've just been too anxious/afraid of failure my whole life to engage them.

Anton.exe

Inkling
Pronouns
any/all
Switch Friend Code
SW-1190-4136-9050
splatoon made me interested in the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome (/j) ((and also i should probably clarify i'm a brush player))

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
smearing aveeno on my legs in order to slip and slide on the floor cause i was bored made me think of being an inkling in splatoon
and then i got splatoon
and 1 year and many months later i now am level 50, beat side order 100%, 1000%ed alterna and got in the top 50% in big run and eggstra work, beat 6 king salmonids, won 2 100x splatfest battles and won 10+ 10x battles

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Splatoon made me make hards decisions like playing splatoon over cooking

object61

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7533-8436-1412
Splatoon made me understand that no one wants to play with me lmao

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
splatoon made me do the in game animations non-stop to the point its involuntary. i find myself doing the special charged pose every day. by june i might even speak inkling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom