• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Made Me (Insert Interest)

Cephalobro

Splatoon made me a storyteller.

I wrote a lot and made diverse OCs (not the type of diversity that people will immediately think of). Those same OCs have differing personalities and experiences that make them more human (obviously not in appearance), half of them are also unique because that same half is composed of tentacle Octarians with emotions, challenges, and personalities that basically break away from what Nintendo usually portrayed them as in-game (and with their constant refusal to bring in tentacle Octarians who are not enemies, I brought matters into my own hands and did that myself).

Cephalobro

One more thing that got me interested: Octarian biology.

My OCs' backstories show the basics of how Octolings and Octarians are different in how a new one is brought into the world (yes, they are the same species, but the reproductive methods are not the same).

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
Splatoon made me feel weird when I eat calamari (squid). I used to love it, but when I started playing splatoon, it felt odd, like I was eating Callie. I try to eat less seafood now.

D

Deleted member

Splatoon made me feel weird when I eat calamari (squid). I used to love it, but when I started playing splatoon, it felt odd, like I was eating Callie. I try to eat less seafood now.
Inkling and octolings eat seafood! I still eat shrimp.

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
I know. I still love seafood though, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom