• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Memes!

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Despite this being accurate according to Word of God (Inklings are born in their Squid forms, and slowly become more and more humanoid as they age, getting full control of their shape-shifting abilities at around 14 or so), I'm going to need some brain bleach.

This is why I avoid Deviant Art like the plague.
but dem hips tho??

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
Hips? What hips? All I saw was a rack that would make your average 4chan neckbeard...

Yeah we're not going there.

Personally, I don't like racks that have their own gravitational pull. They need to be more or less proportional to the rest of the girl.

And HOLY **** we are now WAAAY off track.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
Hips? What hips? All I saw was a rack that would make your average 4chan neckbeard...

Yeah we're not going there.

Personally, I don't like racks that have their own gravitational pull. They need to be more or less proportional to the rest of the girl.

And HOLY **** we are now WAAAY off track.
Not necessarily. Big racks are a standard anime meme/staple.

Not to mention Inklings are disproportionate enough already. They look like windwaker characters. Big upper body, small lower body.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
I beg to differ
Need I go on?
I did say anime, not Nintendo gals. There's a difference. Nintendo is pretty strict about how much sexual appeal they display on their characters, with very few exceptions. Like that prick Sakurai and Zero suit Samus.
Sakurai Logic: HEY GUISE LETS GIVE ZERO SUIT SAMUS BETTER FEATURES FOR SEX APPEAL AND LETS MAKE HER EVEN BETTER THAN HER ARMORED FORM CUS WHY THE F NOT!? ALSO LETS MAKE THE ONLY OTHER CHARACTERS WE WOULD USE FOR DLC ASSIST TROPHIES AND STAGE HAZARDS! WHO LIKES METROID ANYWAYS AM I RIGHT?! I LOVE BEING A BIASED PRICK!
/end rant/ end derail

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
...anime, ...

Hmm... Nope... Still not seeing it...
From Top to Bottom:
Kaoru Kamiya from Rurouni Kenshin
Misao Makimachi from Rurouni Kenshin
Hitomi Kanzaki from Escaflowne

I am such a cherry picker... Yes, I'm a terrible person. I admit it.

Last edited:

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
The Game is not even out yet and we already have thousands of Fanarts, nice job internet <3
So many Roller Memes because everyone thinks the Roller is op *facepalm*. Roller is easy to counter

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I wanted ot post the same thing but then i didn't cause i thought its not that funny xD

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
I did say anime, not Nintendo gals. There's a difference. Nintendo is pretty strict about how much sexual appeal they display on their characters, with very few exceptions. Like that prick Sakurai and Zero suit Samus.
Sakurai Logic: HEY GUISE LETS GIVE ZERO SUIT SAMUS BETTER FEATURES FOR SEX APPEAL AND LETS MAKE HER EVEN BETTER THAN HER ARMORED FORM CUS WHY THE F NOT!? ALSO LETS MAKE THE ONLY OTHER CHARACTERS WE WOULD USE FOR DLC ASSIST TROPHIES AND STAGE HAZARDS! WHO LIKES METROID ANYWAYS AM I RIGHT?! I LOVE BEING A BIASED PRICK!
/end rant/ end derail

We need more undressed characters... namely Pit and Adult Link.

If I could work Shulk better I'd totally main Shirtless Shulk.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
Hmm... Nope... Still not seeing it...
Glad you included the spoiler. I can honestly and proudly say without a shadow of a doubt I would bet 9001 of my lifetimes that there are more busty girls in anime than non-busty girls.

We need more undressed characters... namely Pit and Adult Link.

If I could work Shulk better I'd totally main Shirtless Shulk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom