• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon Memes!

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
I'd Splatoon myself if people started chanting 'Lets Splat Those Toons' when they got really eager to brush **** up!

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
That's actually really ****ing scary
I agree. Real people are scary, especially elementary/middle schoolers(Aren't inklings more like 16-18 year old range? I don't recall anyone that fashionable or skilled in earlier ages...) Let's keep them as they are. Animated and fabulous.

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
I agree. Real people are scary, especially elementary/middle schoolers(Aren't inklings more like 16-18 year old range? I don't recall anyone that fashionable or skilled in earlier ages...) Let's keep them as they are. Animated and fabulous.
Pretty sure they're around 14 (that's when they gain their humanoid body). We haven't seen any adults, so maybe they are forever young.

Howl7

Pro Squid
Ok, if you think that the last image is inappropriate i will not post that type of images anymore, however i find it funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom