• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Memes!

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
This would make a nice Splatfest theme.
Hopefully not. Knowing the stereotypes about gamers not wanting to exert too much exercise the vast majority will pick elevators including skilled gamers. I prefer stairs for short distances and I am agitated that my building does not have stairs to the basement except by going outside and around the building. I just want to quickly recycle, why does this thing need to go up 5 flights and stop at other floors? I prefer recycling in the hours after most people go to work/school and are not back yet. I prefer stairs quickly going to one, two, or even three floors rather than wait. I get annoyed when people who most likely can easily use stairs gets the elevator just so that they can go up or down one floor. When the colleges I went to had classes in the fifth floor I would most of the time walk up there instead. I can't stand buildings that do not have easy to find stairs or have stairs that are only accessible specifically to maintenance people and you need to go out of your way to ask the building staff to have a way to use the stairs.

Also I am always afraid of those elevators malfunctioning with me trapped inside. And my building is prone to that issue.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Whoops... I think this is better
For a way to get good quality screenshots from Wii U or 3DS games, save a screenshot to Miiverse, then access Miiverse from the web and get the image URL from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom