• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon News Update: A Splatfest And Woolly World

Hey there squids and kids! We have a few fun things we wanted to share today so let's get right to it. It seems the next Splatfest for North America has been announced and it looks to be quite the battle. This will pit lovers of roller coasters against those who like water slides! It will be interesting to see which of these action packed rides will win the battle. It will begin on July 17th so Callie and Marie had better get ready to dance and sing once again! While players should keep an eye out for the inkoming Splatfest trucks there's another thing to watch for as well.

In the upcoming game Yoshi's Woolly World it is possible to scan in amiibos to make the cute little Yoshi's look a bit like a favorite Nintendo character. Well it looks like they wanted Yoshi to be inkredibly fresh as it was announced that Splatoon amiibos could be scanned in as well!

That;s it for our little update, so hopefully this news has readers excited! Give us those opinions on these developments below and don't forget to stay fresh!

Comments

Wow, another splatfest already?! Now that is some good customer service xp
Yay, another 24 hours when I can't play with my friends in the same room... :confused: more snails are nice to have, though.

Another european or japanese splatfest is not announced yet, is it?

I want to go Team Slides because of my first trip to Hurricane Harbor at 6 Flags (I loved it!) but part of me wants to go Team Coaster for the small amount of coasters I like (not much of a fan of them. Hate the feeling of falling you get on them). Although, Coasters may end up being the more popular choice and we saw how much popularity can make a difference.

Even without the previous statement, it's still a tough choice. Might end up choosing based on ink color. XD

Water Sildes all the way! I can't wait to see which is more popular. I feel like the teams may be almost even this time around.

Wow umm this is a hard choice, I like both of these choices. I think I will probably go with roller coasters though when it comes time to decide though due to the thrill factor of them. I don't get as much thrill for water slides, but that's my opinion.

And what's with the ghosts?
Splatoon / CoD Ghosts crossover DLC chromfirmed?
Think ts the fact as splatoon is in a post apocalyptic universe where water slides and roller coasters are nowhere to be found. Instead, just people rode both, and it seems they all died...

Hey, most these splatfest topics are a 3rd wall break in themselves, the only OK one so far was rock vs pop.

Think ts the fact as splatoon is in a post apocalyptic universe where water slides and roller coasters are nowhere to be found. Instead, just people rode both, and it seems they all died...

Hey, most these splatfest topics are a 3rd wall break in themselves, the only OK one so far was rock vs pop.
Hmmm, well, Splatoon is set in a post-apocalyptic world, according to the Sunken Scrolls, rising sea-levels cause all land animals to go extinct, including humans, so sea creatures became the dominate lifeforms, suddenly I'm very disturbed

Water slides all the way! If I loose again so be it, I just can't stand roller coasters. I hate the feeling you get riding them:confused:

Shocked we have another splat fest so soon though, looks like the colors are green and purple this time maybe?

I've always liked water slides more than roller coasters when I was younger, so I'll vote for that, even though I'm pretty sure roller coasters will win, considering how the winning team's decided.

Also, the art featuring the ghosts on the rides is somehow cute, yet morbid at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom