• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings vs. Inklings OOC [Reboot]

Agent 507

Inkling
Can’t believe I rebooted this yesterday (Or the day before, forgot) And it’s already gettin spicy, anyway I’m gonna go for today, I’m gonna be back on tomorrow, see ya guys

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Can’t believe I rebooted this yesterday (Or the day before, forgot) And it’s already gettin spicy, anyway I’m gonna go for today, I’m gonna be back on tomorrow, see ya guys
Heya np. See ya tommorow! Thanks for rebooting this btw, it’s been fun using Shade again. :)

Cephalobro

I decided to change Coral's and Clam's goal in order to be more in line with the events in my own RP: The Escape from Octo Valley. Instead of rescuing everyone else of their own species since they are already safe and sound, they are instead trying to protect them from DJ Octavio's Octarians.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Just a heads up, on 8:40 PM today in my timezone, I will be busy with my final, but this is my last final.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
So who are we waiting on? Idk if I should just continue or not.

Agent 507

Inkling
Hey, sorry guys if you were waiting on me, I didn't forget this, and I'm not ghosting on this like the last time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom