• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP Interest check)

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
hey guys - I just wanted to let you know that, in 2 hours, I'll be heading into the city for a baseball game. I'll probly be off-board the rest of the night. If things keep going forward, you can assume Roe will either run off to defend a music venue he particularly loves, or has been sent ahead to the agency to have his civilian identity processed and verified.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
ty! I'm out for the night. If you want to deposit Roe at the agency and continue from there, it's cool by me. I'll catch up come the morning.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Well how this gonna work? I'm sleeping near the enterance to your thing and I don't know where it is so we're kinda stuck unless you do something or I miraculously find it.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Mmmm okay
sooo.. sorry again for posting in the main Ink vs Oct War RP..! Like really.
I’ll join it!
It’ll take me a few to think up or choose and explain my IC in the character sheet topic though! And then how i’ll start off my part of this RP... I hope that’ll be fine?

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Mmmm okay
I’ll join it!
It’ll take me a few to think up or choose and explain my IC in the character sheet topic though! And then how i’ll start off my part of this RP... I hope that’ll be fine?
That should be fine! I love having more people in a rp

Agent 507

Inkling
Mmmm okay
I’ll join it!
Welcome aboard!

Agent 507

Inkling
Hey guys, sorry for the late responses in the RP, I’m just wrapped up in a lot of stuff

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
If weekends tend to sweep you guys away to, that works for me. I got caught up in life. It was my plan to sit back a bit, since, narratively, Roe's time earning a rank is going to put him behind. If things get really slow, I'll jump in sooner.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
If weekends tend to sweep you guys away to, that works for me. I got caught up in life. It was my plan to sit back a bit, since, narratively, Roe's time earning a rank is going to put him behind. If things get really slow, I'll jump in sooner.
That works for me too. I have a feeling this will go slowly

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Sometimes I feel like a slow RP is a forgiving RP? Like it’s like “yeah okay, everything’s super chill. If you ain’t here it’s way okay..!”
It’s one of the RP types that usually end up lasting a while, cause it gives people a chance to breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom