• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
I'll be on that right away. I've been away procrastinating again >.<

Uh, how do I join a team?
Oh that's pretty easy. You go contact the Leader or Captain in the listed teams. Private message them (which is actually the "Start a new conversation" option. And ask a team you are interested in that you would like to join. it might take several attempts on a few teams. It's like you are selling your product so don't be discouraged if teams don't let you in. I am a Squad leader and I have added and rejected petitions to join too. It's all in luck. Don't give up though ^.^

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@StarForce, here's a newly updated roster for the visionaries:

the visionaries Squad
Captain: @Trinitrotoluene
Co-Captain: @JayRing627
Members:
@Suicune748
@Comet Knight
@wuil
@Grand E
For the love of the almighty Squidboards again didn't alert me of this post. Gosh. I came because it was odd no one posted in awhile. *Facepalm* Squidboards gotta stop doing that. alright i'll get to it immediately and also. I love that Rosalina avatar. she's one of my mains in Smash. Can I steal it to use it at Smashboards? Pretty please? Or source where you found it ^.^?

Misspelled or ghost members have been eliminated in the lists (pink ones) Any wrong written memebrs from now on will simply not be added.

In post #4 of Additional rules and info, in the Squad Making Tips Tab; point #6 of Logos & Banners has been eliminated due to it being easily when you create a group in the Squidboards group section it tell or shows you if you want to use a picture on your post or group and the Banner option having been dropped due to lack of interest and inability to display more than 20 in a post.

That is all.

Last edited:

BlazingKick

Inkling
NNID
TempleTime
For the love of the almighty Squidboards again didn't alert me of this post. Gosh. I came because it was odd no one posted in awhile. *Facepalm* Squidboards gotta stop doing that. alright i'll get to it immediately and also. I love that Rosalina avatar. she's one of my mains in Smash. Can I steal it to use it at Smashboards? Pretty please? Or source where you found it ^.^?

Misspelled or ghost members have been eliminated in the lists (pink ones) Any wrong written memebrs from now on will simply not be added.

In post #4 of Additional rules and info, in the Squad Making Tips Tab; point #6 of Logos & Banners has been eliminated due to it being easily when you create a group in the Squidboards group section it tell or shows you if you want to use a picture on your post or group and the Banner option having been dropped due to lack of interest and inability to display more than 20 in a post.

That is all.
I feel so interested in joining a squad. Every battle is so much fun in pairs.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I feel so interested in joining a squad. Every battle is so much fun in pairs.
This thread once served has the main hub for Squads. It still is home for many but some have gone outdated. That said there are Squads here you might want to check out. Just PM their leaders to start a meeting and check requirements to join. Dedicated site official places were made as Squidboards went through updates ofr Squads here are the key places you need to visit to check Squads to join:

Squid Locator: http://squidboards.com/forums/squid-locator.35/
This place is for stray Squids like you who are looking for a Squad or clan to join or viceversa for them looking for Squids to add to their ranks.

Squad Social: http://squidboards.com/forums/squad-social.36/
This is the official thread in which this thread of mine is and is were you will find all the already stablished Squads, clans and groups.

and

Groups: http://squidboards.com/groups/
This is also at the top of your navigation bar just below your bookmarks bar or where your browser ends and the page you have opened begins. The navigation bar is always at the top. That is where the groups are and you can find were to join there too.

All 3 places are related to each other so whichever you visit will be good for you. I suggest the squid locator first.

BlazingKick

Inkling
NNID
TempleTime
This thread once served has the main hub for Squads. It still is home for many but some have gone outdated. That said there are Squads here you might want to check out. Just PM their leaders to start a meeting and check requirements to join. Dedicated site official places were made as Squidboards went through updates ofr Squads here are the key places you need to visit to check Squads to join:

Squid Locator: http://squidboards.com/forums/squid-locator.35/
This place is for stray Squids like you who are looking for a Squad or clan to join or viceversa for them looking for Squids to add to their ranks.

Squad Social: http://squidboards.com/forums/squad-social.36/
This is the official thread in which this thread of mine is and is were you will find all the already stablished Squads, clans and groups.

and

Groups: http://squidboards.com/groups/
This is also at the top of your navigation bar just below your bookmarks bar or where your browser ends and the page you have opened begins. The navigation bar is always at the top. That is where the groups are and you can find were to join there too.

All 3 places are related to each other so whichever you visit will be good for you. I suggest the squid locator first.
Will do. Thank you so much, StarForce. :D

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral

The original post at the beginning of this thread has received a major overhaul with more friendly text and links. It is now more geared to be an introduction and tips for Squads for the Squids that visit us. It was time to modernize that old OP don't you think to feel more on par with other intro major threads from Squidboards. Hope you like it ~_^ Oh and post #4 lost a rule but that's some minor uninteresting thing. Oh the SCL main staff link was moved to post #4 too. That is all.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
How is this thread supposed to be used?
It was a home for Squads when Squidboards launched. The advent and update of the Teams section and Squads boards within Squidboards as well as the Tournament areas like the SCL were i'm part of superseded this threads purpose. It is mainly now an informational post to understand the Squads mechanic and tutorial for being group and leaders.

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
Oh! Thank you! Well... In that case, how do I sign up for the "how to be a leader"? I am a new leader and would love to hear tips! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom