• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Last edited:

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
@StarForce Well buddy, I have some sad news to tell ya.

TSS Alpha and Omega are officially disbanding.

I have been here since the beginning of this thread, and have even went as far as to helping the wording with some of the details. I am sad to leave, but I gotta prioritize other things at this time and just feel the fun in competitive Splatoon right now.

However, I do hope to begin creating Splatoon Tournament or Squad Highlights, so I'll try to keep in the community in that respect. Message me if you guys want anything like that.

Aura

Infiltrator
Hey folks. Been awhile since I last visited here since my dropout. Got a question- are my boys still around? Squid Squad?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hey folks. Been awhile since I last visited here since my dropout. Got a question- are my boys still around? Squid Squad?
Uhhh not really haha. They've sorta split into Paradise and Cyberbullies

Aura

Infiltrator
Uhhh not really haha. They've sorta split into Paradise and Cyberbullies
Ah Hell... Yeah I'll take the blame for that one. If I stuck around I could of kept the squad tight, but after life issues I had to bail out. One of my biggest mistakes.

I guess I'll join up with a different squad in the future then, as well.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@StarForce Well buddy, I have some sad news to tell ya.

TSS Alpha and Omega are officially disbanding.

I have been here since the beginning of this thread, and have even went as far as to helping the wording with some of the details. I am sad to leave, but I gotta prioritize other things at this time and just feel the fun in competitive Splatoon right now.

However, I do hope to begin creating Splatoon Tournament or Squad Highlights, so I'll try to keep in the community in that respect. Message me if you guys want anything like that.
Hey! I've been so away too. It is indeed sad to hear that. That means I should break up those newly formed teams. Wow. I hate that. It was turning into a branched team with good competition in the future. Sometimes real stuff happens. Like how I was on several occasions on a family problem. Not sure how it would have turned out but the best wishes were there by you and the others. It was good to hear you all like a family. Feel free to come by anytime. I got you following so I know where to find you in need.

I think I'll be taking a bit of a break too. It's been fun but not having the game or a console to play it in has caused my hype to dwindle quite a lot. I've been mostly at Skype for communicating with my team or discord. And I've been mostly at Smashboards in private conversations. Has games that have shaken my head off of Splatoon is my adorable Smash Bros for 3DS and when not playing that I'm playing Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Pokemon Rumble World, Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon Picross, and I'm looking forward to buy Hyrule Warriors Legends on March 25 when it releases. The NX is coming and though I have no plans of buying one. I'm also not looking to buy a WiiU. I'll stay with my 2DS as my primary game console. I've been quite absent lately due to that and I feel I haven't done nearly nothing at SCL & SCO to advance Squidboards or the Splatoon scene further except for mere yes, no and I'm on favor of that. I've been thinking of resigning but i'm not sure if there is still anything I can do to help Splatoon and Squidboards. Not being able to enjoy the game not even looking at it as None of my friends are Nintendo fans does make me sad and it pains a bit to visit and involve into the game with limited or no knowledge of it. I'm still deciding so i'm not sure what really to do. Quite a big wall of text ehh? But that's currently how I feel and what's in my mind.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
WOW has it been forever since I've looked at this thread. Shame tbh.

Sad to also post here that IU has been disbanded. ;-;

However, I'm gonna go ahead and encourage @DeltaFixer and @Blue24 to add their new squads to the list. ;)

At some point we totally need a mass pinging of everyone cleaning out. Heck, I might be able to go through that list and tell you who's all around anymore, Star.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
WOW has it been forever since I've looked at this thread. Shame tbh.

Sad to also post here that IU has been disbanded. ;-;

However, I'm gonna go ahead and encourage @DeltaFixer and @Blue24 to add their new squads to the list. ;)

At some point we totally need a mass pinging of everyone cleaning out. Heck, I might be able to go through that list and tell you who's all around anymore, Star.
Oh dear. That's sad. some great teams have broken off lately. I'd be good to check lists. some of the squads in this thread seems to have vanished I think based on the lack of updates in basically never since the initial join post.

Edit: Has a matter of fact I'm going to purge the list now with Squads that are red marked without the minimum 4 members being automatically unlisted due to their lack of update to resolve such issue. No warnings will be given to captains. PSA: if your Squad has been removed and you want it in again please add it with four members. as the new rule format was placed weeks after the initial joins removed Squads will not be added until they are unique all users registered members of Squidboards and 4 player minimum.

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Now you also have to remove a few teams. And I know they haven't been around for a while and are disbanded.

Squid Squad
Squiddernauts
Hard Body Swag Force
Offshore
Inkopolis Undergound

And that's all I can remembe rright now.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Thank you. I have taken care of the disbanded teams. Wow your's went down with so many people :0
Sure, no problem. Glad to help.

Yeah, it did. It was my decision at the end of the day, and couldn't be predicted by any of my members.

But uh, still paging @Blue24 and @DeltaFixer to put their squads up here. I'm watchin you guys :P

DeltaFixer

Full Squid
NNID
RCDelta
New Perspective!

1. np>>Delta
NNID: RCDelta

2. np>>Nay
NNID: LinkLuigi730

3. np>>Kiri
NNID: kyoukokirigiri

4. np>>jebs