Splatoon Online Squads

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Just here to say that Captain Norris and his/our co captain are on a 1 week camping trip. I'm the co co captain/pseudo in charge/i have no idea what to call myself but any who I can't edit anything, but I wanted to let you know starforce. :)
As soon as they get back I'm sure Capt. will get right on what all you need him to do.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Sorry I've been slow just having a catastrophic proportions problem that could on worst case leave me homeless and stop logging here or anywhere on the internet. I'll get to all these requests asap. Still my duty to serve the community.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Sorry I've been slow just having a catastrophic proportions problem that could on worst case leave me homeless and stop logging here or anywhere on the internet. I'll get to all these requests asap. Still my duty to serve the community.
Thank you. But knowing the situation you are in no one would blame you if you didn't

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
You don't have to do this, no-one would be disappointed or mad, no-one told you to do this. Don't focus on us more then yourself. All of us have your back.
-Right Whale
S.A.R.P.A. Header.png
Myself.png

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It's hard but I want to leave things as much updated as possible. there is a change I won't be here so there won't be updates or posts to begin with. I'm hoping if that happens that someone like Flying Tortoise remakes the thread if I am to leave. I wouldn't want to leave but circumstances everyday are pushing us more and more to the abyss. I'm trying with my brother to push back but it's like pushing a cargo container up hill slowly sliding until it squishes us. We need the jobs! May's Mortgage was not payed nor expenses and it's June and we have no money after dad left. Said he wouldn't pay anything for us. The house is $505 monthly, plus the fridge $88 monthly and electricity, water food and internet. we have no money. if we don't get jobs now we won't be here or have a home by July. idk what to do I'm trying to look at it cheerfully but it's just too much...

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
It's hard but I want to leave things as much updated as possible. there is a change I won't be here so there won't be updates or posts to begin with. I'm hoping if that happens that someone like Flying Tortoise remakes the thread if I am to leave. I wouldn't want to leave but circumstances everyday are pushing us more and more to the abyss. I'm trying with my brother to push back but it's like pushing a cargo container up hill slowly sliding until it squishes us. We need the jobs! May's Mortgage was not payed nor expenses and it's June and we have no money after dad left. Said he wouldn't pay anything for us. The house is $505 monthly, plus the fridge $88 monthly and electricity, water food and internet. we have no money. if we don't get jobs now we won't be here or have a home by July. idk what to do I'm trying to look at it cheerfully but it's just too much...
I feel very sorry for you. You must try to push that cargo container up and over the hill.
-Right Whale
S.A.R.P.A. Header.png
Myself.png

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
I don't think you need to post both giant banners with every one of your posts there Whale...

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Just saying, as it does kinda feel a bit obnoxious when just one post of yours takes up more than an entire screen you know?

Perhaps edit it a bit to something more of a signature banner? Like for instance, you could chop down some of the gray open space to make it more streamlines and appealing. That would probably help with your recruitment as well. Something large like what you have now would be more for a squad topic post in the description post, like a flag or a main banner, while in your sig, you would have something smaller, more appealing, and more sig-banner-esque to catch people's eyes.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Just saying, as it does kinda feel a bit obnoxious when just one post of yours takes up more than an entire screen you know?

Perhaps edit it a bit to something more of a signature banner? Like for instance, you could chop down some of the gray open space to make it more streamlines and appealing. That would probably help with your recruitment as well. Something large like what you have now would be more for a squad topic post in the description post, like a flag or a main banner, while in your sig, you would have something smaller, more appealing, and more sig-banner-esque to catch people's eyes.
I'm not the best editor so I can't really crop very well. I tried before but that's the best I could do.
-Right Whale
Myself.png

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
It's not really a thing about cropping for the most part, as what you have is just text with a gray background. :)

Give yourself your work area first, so you know what you have to work with. Think of something with a little more width, but a little less height. Taking what you currently have, perhaps drop the height by 1/4, and extend the sides by 1/4. That will give you a nice banner.

I figured I would show you what I mean, so I did a quick reorganization for you that cuts down on the open space while still keeping a similar design. As you can see, it would fit into a signature very well, and it won't take up an entire screen :D It took me a whole 2 minutes in MS Paint, so just by going into it with an idea, and the knowledge of how much space you have to work with, it doesn't require much know-how or skill at all. All you need to do is add your background first, then the text, and (if the background is the same color throughout) you can just use the select tool and move things around at will, and the eye dropper and paint bucket to fill in any open patches caused by the select tool!

Myself.png

Feel free to use the banner for yourself :)

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It's not really a thing about cropping for the most part, as what you have is just text with a gray background. :)

Give yourself your work area first, so you know what you have to work with. Think of something with a little more width, but a little less height. Taking what you currently have, perhaps drop the height by 1/4, and extend the sides by 1/4. That will give you a nice banner.

I figured I would show you what I mean, so I did a quick reorganization for you that cuts down on the open space while still keeping a similar design. As you can see, it would fit into a signature very well, and it won't take up an entire screen :D It took me a whole 2 minutes in MS Paint, so just by going into it with an idea, and the knowledge of how much space you have to work with, it doesn't require much know-how or skill at all. All you need to do is add your background first, then the text, and (if the background is the same color throughout) you can just use the select tool and move things around at will, and the eye dropper and paint bucket to fill in any open patches caused by the select tool!

View attachment 606
I do this a lot in ms paint and to crop I go to office picture manager. great tools when combined. My avatar; I cropped it in Picture Manager and the signature was modified in ms paint.

Also good news. There is a possibility me & my bro could be working soon. I think my hope has been regained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom