Bryce
Cynda
Hunter
Jacob
Lyfe
Mancity
Mike

To be updated~

EDIT: Also, in the MK community they have a league called MKU (Mario Kart Universal), if we get enough squads we could possibly do a splatoon squad league?

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
View attachment 137

Captains:
John
Pyrus

Members:
Astral
Bryce
Cynda
Hunter
Jacob
Lyfe
Mancity
Mike

To be updated~

EDIT: Also, in the MK community they have a league called MKU (Mario Kart Universal), if we get enough squads we could possibly do a splatoon squad league?
Your Squad has been registered preliminarily.

Also as a note: When making a Squad make sure the members are already signed in to Squidboards. not online just that they have a Squidboards account. Their names in the Squad must also be the names the user set for their account. The names cannot be a regular player name, real name or a name from another board or game tag if they are not registered first on Squidboards.

TheLuigiInkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GamerSackboy1996
Man, this sounds awesome! Unfortunately I don't have enough friends that would play Splatoon to make my own squad. Guess I could join an existing squad, but which ones are still open to take people, I'm... not so sure....

Never-the-less, whether I become part of a squad or not, I wish all the up-coming squads good luck!

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Man, this sounds awesome! Unfortunately I don't have enough friends that would play Splatoon to make my own squad. Guess I could join an existing squad, but which ones are still open to take people, I'm... not so sure....

Never-the-less, whether I become part of a squad or not, I wish all the up-coming squads good luck!
I recommend you to check out the general discussion for recruiting squads. They are popping out like no tomorrow ever since the Nintendo Direct earlier this week.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Very true. There are member slots available. Ask the Captain of teams to look at you. and you may find a good place to play and enjoy Splatoon.

Edit: Did I just invited him to here while he's here? What on Inkopolis was I thinking? Blackout moment.

Last edited:

TheJohnnyBoy720

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheJohnnyBoy720
Your Squad has been registered preliminarily.

Also as a note: When making a Squad make sure the members are already signed in to Squidboards. not online just that they have a Squidboards account. Their names in the Squad must also be the names the user set for their account. The names cannot be a regular player name, real name or a name from another board or game tag if they are not registered first on Squidboards.
I can try to get em to get an account here
Btw the Jacob guy in the roster is @Jacob777

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
(I'm redirecting my recruitment post here since this is the proper area for it)

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a fun, yet competitive team/ group to get know and dominate with. I want an active group that's enthusiastic about playing and improving together. Ideally I'd like players that are mature and a little older, so 18+ would be great (if possible). I live on the East Coast and prefer people in the US/ Canada so there are no problems with time zones.

I have plenty of experience in competitive shooters (mainly halo 2/3/Reach), attended several local tournaments (won most of them), and followed the MLG scene for many years. I am a skilled team player and leader, and very confident I'd bring a lot to the group. I have kept my skills sharp by dominating on games like Destiny on Xbox One (if you have it too we can run games, and no I'm not one of the blink-shotgun kids :p).

So I'm putting this out there and seeing where I belong!

As a side note, I made a detailed write up and analysis of the weapons and would love to have your feedback: http://squidboards.com/threads/weapons-sub-weapons-specials-discussion-analysis.481/

CaptainKrook

Inkling
Who do I message about making a squad? I already have a squad name, 3 members, and I'm working on a banner.

Vylan

Inkster Jr.
Who do I message about making a squad? I already have a squad name, 3 members, and I'm working on a banner.
make a post on this thread that looks somthing like this

"NEW SQUAD: (insert name)
Captain: (@insert name)
co-captain: (@insert name)
members:
(@insert name)
(@insert name)

(insert banner)"

Last edited:

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Is it okay to have Squads featuring offsite members?
..Probably not, I'd be willing to join a squad and manage my own offsite one.

Vylan

Inkster Jr.
Is it okay to have Squads featuring offsite members?
..Probably not, I'd be willing to join a squad and manage my own offsite one.
You can always ask the OP (Starforce) to update your squad's roster, after they make an account. (:

Last edited:

Aura

Infiltrator
Hello. I have some (late) clarification regarding The Squid Squad.

As a recap, we have two sections called Squad NA and Squad EU in our home thread. However there has been a wide misconception amongst both The Squid Squad and Squidboards that these two regions are separate squads. I'm here to clarify that they are still together under one banner and are not separate squads. Because of this, I've decided to rename the two sections "NA/EU Members" instead of "Squads NA/EU". I apologize for the misunderstanding. There will also be additional edits.

I'm posting this here to make sure you guys know this too. Thank you and have a good day.

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well I'm back to make the changes as soon as this post is set.

@TheJohnnyBoy720 Alright I'll update him now. Yes Squads are Squidboards teams so It is a requisite to be a member here so I can tag them properly and update and keep a record on things.

@Chhipz That is a good experience. Once you have the Squad set you can post it and I'll officialize it.

@Vylan Thanks for the help while I was away.

@CaptainKrook Yes you were in the right place. Post the info here (which you did) and I'll add your Squad.

Note: A banner is a nice visual representation of your Squad, like a flag or a logo is. it is not obligatory so if any squad doesn't have one it's ok. You can also make one easily by copy paste or draging and dropping, cutting editing a picture using many image editors like MS Paint, Irfanview, Paint.NET, Adobe Photoshop or any other program for image editing.

@Pivi To keep track correctly, tag and maintain integrity it is a requisite to be a member of Squidboards. Squads are not final so if any sign in just let me know so i can add them to your Squad.

@lobotheduck21 I'll check and add you properly.

@Aura Yes that's good to clarify. Your Squad is still one but I threat them as individual too. I guess it's become common since you were covering two regions. But it's still one squad just with members associated with their place of origin for better interaction. Thanks for the info.

Aura

Infiltrator
@Aura Yes that's good to clarify. Your Squad is still one but I threat them as individual too. I guess it's become common since you were covering two regions. But it's still one squad just with members associated with their place of origin for better interaction. Thanks for the info.
You're welcome. Like I said, it was a mistake and I just wanted to set the record straight.

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
@StarForce I'm sorry to bug you, and I've looked around the community forum with the "join my squad" posts, but I am not finding it. Could you please link me to that sub-forum?

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@StarForce I'm sorry to bug you, and I've looked around the community forum with the "join my squad" posts, but I am not finding it. Could you please link me to that sub-forum?
I'm not sure that is named like that but I will help you. Will edit this message when done.
There seems to be none. As of now a sub forum for teams/squads/clans is not yet formed. But there are several clan and team independent threads scattered in the General Discussion area. That's all I can help or ask the Captains directly in here. My OP contains (under Squads) the official ones we are setting for the game when it launches.

Last edited:

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
Now this is a neat idea! I'll have to wait until i get some free time, but when i do I'd love to join a Squad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom