Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Add
@Isen
@poppypop99
@RedJonas
as pow members
kyle's username is @Kairo
Done.

News: I've updated the Squads with the changes by the Captains who have recently posted.

I also added several rules for better enjoyment, more understanding and better order.

The Infraction Point System section has been added as a placeholder. The system as yet to be developed.

And removed a glitched description which went under the eye of editing, referencing 1 on 1 best 3 out of 5 type of battles of crew members from Smashboards. Sorry about that oddity. No one mentioned it so I'm guessing some members haven't read the OP in it's entirety. It's full of valuable info ;)

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Where would we post our squad info? On this thread?

TheLuigiInkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GamerSackboy1996
I think I've made my choice on what squad to join, but I don't know if there is a Private Messaging option on this site. All I saw was "start a conversation" which I'm not entirely sure if that's where I go. Once someone helps me with this, I'll message the squad leader.

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
I think I've made my choice on what squad to join, but I don't know if there is a Private Messaging option on this site. All I saw was "start a conversation" which I'm not entirely sure if that's where I go. Once someone helps me with this, I'll message the squad leader.

Yeah. Its PMs, but can have more than one recipient and all involved can post. That's what you want.

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
I wish to start a squad. It might not be the best, but it'll be fun and it'll be mine. A shame that squads only come into play in August, but whatever... I shall call mine Cephalopods: Squids and Octopi(name not final, may be changed depending on if I think of a better name, and if anyone that joins has a better idea for the name).

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
they don't really have to wait until august. until then it will basically be preseason. we will train, find our weaknesses, and since you can have matches with a group of 8 randomly assigned, we will begin to see what members of the squad work best with each other. not to mention we will being being able to determine what weapons we want to use, and see what different squad assignment work best (ie. probably don't want 4 rollers on a squad)

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
I have formed a squad with a couple of my lads and we are going to call it...

SQUIDDERNAUTS!!!

I am going to make a banner this week and hopefully it looks pretty cool! Can wait to start having matches with all of the other squads. I will be making an official thread for our team later but if you would like to join now, you can send me a message on Skype @live:rpreator0520

Here is the Lineup so far

Team Captain - @RoyLee

Co-Captain: @fabz97

Members:
@luigisly
@Spyro
@Ayano
@Ian
@StormzInvader

Make sure to send me a message if you want to join!! :]

Last edited:

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
@nfan10039 I can help you make a better banner if you would like. You can see my work on the OP as The Squidicide Squad
I would very much like that Captain Norris. I usually use photoshop, but I only have that at university. Art's not my strong suit, but I need to advertise this somehow, even with the name not final... If you want me to help in any way just ask.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello again! I have registred the Squiddernauts Squad and N5Star from toadster. Also Please forgive me all if I don't write properly. Some really bad family problem is happening at home involving my parents. Cheating to be precise. My mom is taking actions again my dad and in all the chaos almost is scertain we will lose our home and be on the streets. If that happens well we will lose all and as you may know this means I won't be able to log in here or Smashboards or anywhere probably in a long time if not ever. I'll have to abandon the Squad thread but will find a substitute. If things go worse. Please bear with me on this. And I'm sorry. I'm under a lot of stress and depression.

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
Hello again! I have registred the Squiddernauts Squad and N5Star from toadster. Also Please forgive me all if I don't write properly. Some really bad family problem is happening at home involving my parents. Cheating to be precise. My mom is taking actions again my dad and in all the chaos almost is scertain we will lose our home and be on the streets. If that happens well we will lose all and as you may know this means I won't be able to log in here or Smashboards or anywhere probably in a long time if not ever. I'll have to abandon the Squad thread but will find a substitute. If things go worse. Please bear with me on this. And I'm sorry. I'm under a lot of stress and depression.
Sorry to hear that. I hope it calms itself down into a more manageable state. Sucks to be stuck in that crossfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom