• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Thank you. And sorry for turning the fun Squads thread sad so suddenly. Just warning of what's to come. But lets not cloud the thread anymore. I'll try my best to be responsive but I'm really having trouble trying to keep up.

I have not yet registered your Squad Nfan. Will wait for a member list to add all in one shot

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
I would very much like that Captain Norris. I usually use photoshop, but I only have that at university. Art's not my strong suit, but I need to advertise this somehow, even with the name not final... If you want me to help in any way just ask.
Hey I am always able to help! Just PM when you can what stuff you want on it!
@StarForce man I am really sorry for you. I shall be praying for you.
Do you think you could change our squad to The Squidicde Squad? I know it is a nitpick, but it is a part of our name. :P

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
Thank you. And sorry for turning the fun Squads thread sad so suddenly. Just warning of what's to come. But lets not cloud the thread anymore. I'll try my best to be responsive but I'm really having trouble trying to keep up.

I have not yet registered your Squad Nfan. Will wait for a member list to add all in one shot
No worries there StarForce. My squad is probably going to fall through, but hey I have until August, so there's time.

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
No worries there StarForce. My squad is probably going to fall through, but hey I have until August, so there's time.
I don't think you should worry. We have till august. The likelihood that we'll stay in the squads we're in right now, not likely. Things are bound to change by then.

Green_Ivy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Tiger-Fuather
I might go by a weird system..
Like me and all the co-captains each have their own team of four, the other groups' members being back-ups.

Or I might join a squad while waiting..

Might go ahead and make a google form as well for squad templates then give it Starforce. Just to prevent squads from being forgotten to be added once the forums boom.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Updated my roster a little bit, and official thread will be released later today.

Langis

Full Squid
NNID
LangisQc
I would love to join a squad but I'm still not sure if I want to buy the game, 69,99$ is a lot

iiGGYxD

Inkling
I guess this is the best spot currently to look for a team...

I'll be playing this game a lot and I am very interested in the competitive aspects of this game. If anyone is looking to pick up a member hit me up :P With my current work schedule I will be on mornings til noon during weekdays and then late night weekdays. I travel a lot to smash tourneys on weekends so my activity on saturday-sunday will be sporadic.

I use skype to communicate with my teams in other games so I'm hoping to find a team that will be using skype to communicate during games in splatoon (assuming there isn't a good in game voice option).

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
That would be the fastest/best way to have a clan section made imo. And that thread would be able to be moved to the clan section when made anyways.
So what do we do there? Just update on Squad Status as well as stats and stuff?

CaptainKrook

Inkling
I wish to start a squad. It might not be the best, but it'll be fun and it'll be mine. A shame that squads only come into play in August, but whatever... I shall call mine Cephalopods: Squids and Octopi(name not final, may be changed depending on if I think of a better name, and if anyone that joins has a better idea for the name).
Lol the other idea I had for a squad name was the Cephalapod Lodge, but we went with Squidz Inkorporated instead.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hyped to play all of the other Squads out there!!

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Hello again! I have registred the Squiddernauts Squad and N5Star from toadster. Also Please forgive me all if I don't write properly. Some really bad family problem is happening at home involving my parents. Cheating to be precise. My mom is taking actions again my dad and in all the chaos almost is scertain we will lose our home and be on the streets. If that happens well we will lose all and as you may know this means I won't be able to log in here or Smashboards or anywhere probably in a long time if not ever. I'll have to abandon the Squad thread but will find a substitute. If things go worse. Please bear with me on this. And I'm sorry. I'm under a lot of stress and depression.
I'm sorry about everything that's going with your family- I can't imagine the suffering you're going through. Just remember we, as the community, are here to support each other through highs and lows. We got your back.

Great work by the way. I'm very impressed by your ability to organize this fantastic league. I can't wait to see it advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom