• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

PHIL Master 227

Inkling
NNID
PHILMaster227
If anyone is looking for one more member for an online squad, I would love to join!

Play style: use splattershot and cover lots of the map and defend off main map points!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello everyone I see new posters. Yes you can all find a Squad here if you contact their captains or on a Squads thread. I'm feeling better just stressed but better. Things somehow calmed ? But I can't let myself fall for that. I need to be strong. I think I can communicate again normally or close to.

@GameGalaxy64 Thank you for the wishes and thank you for the comment too. I'm just doing what I really wanted for everyone. it seems my idea even though it was already on Smashboards has evolved into something slightly of it's own. I'm glad I can share this with the community here. Squads will be big. I'll try to drive that car as much as I can and with passion. Getting repetitive and boring saying I don't have a WiiU to take part in my own project but I want to do it nonetheless. I'm not the only Splatoon player or would-be so if my idea can make everyone else have a blast at joy then I'm up for sharing it. I know something like this is easy to come up as an idea so eventually someone would have guessed it and implement it. I just didn't think i'd be so, how it is becoming. I thought it was just an idea that may have been a copy from Smash. But I see so much interest in this. The game picking up so much. If all goes well with me I want to keep this going as much a I can. Thank you all for supporting the Splatoon Online Squads. Mean a lot to me.

@Captain Norris Yes you should do a thread I'm not sure were it fits. Likely in the general discussion until teams/squads/clans as well as recruiting and sharing get their own thread.

Also I see no updates. So nothing to report today captains?

Setu

So in case you didn't know, SND will be having multiple teams(most likely 3 or 4) which are judged off of skill.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Hello everyone I see new posters. Yes you can all find a Squad here if you contact their captains or on a Squads thread. I'm feeling better just stressed but better. Things somehow calmed ? But I can't let myself fall for that. I need to be strong. I think I can communicate again normally or close to.

@GameGalaxy64 Thank you for the wishes and thank you for the comment too. I'm just doing what I really wanted for everyone. it seems my idea even though it was already on Smashboards has evolved into something slightly of it's own. I'm glad I can share this with the community here. Squads will be big. I'll try to drive that car as much as I can and with passion. Getting repetitive and boring saying I don't have a WiiU to take part in my own project but I want to do it nonetheless. I'm not the only Splatoon player or would-be so if my idea can make everyone else have a blast at joy then I'm up for sharing it. I know something like this is easy to come up as an idea so eventually someone would have guessed it and implement it. I just didn't think i'd be so, how it is becoming. I thought it was just an idea that may have been a copy from Smash. But I see so much interest in this. The game picking up so much. If all goes well with me I want to keep this going as much a I can. Thank you all for supporting the Splatoon Online Squads. Mean a lot to me.

@Captain Norris Yes you should do a thread I'm not sure were it fits. Likely in the general discussion until teams/squads/clans as well as recruiting and sharing get their own thread.

Also I see no updates. So nothing to report today captains?
Keep up the good work!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
So in case you didn't know, SND will be having multiple teams(most likely 3 or 4) which are judged off of skill.
I see yes. Toadster's and SND are going to be big. SND will be like Aura's. Skill yes. that's the way to select a good Squad. They will do a lot of battles for it. But that's the purpose of the Squads here, to have fun and skill.

Aura

Infiltrator
This is an announcement regarding The Squid Squad.

I am stepping down. @Suketoudara is going to be leading The Squid Squad as of today. My reason of stepping down is private and I am not going to reveal why. He will be opening a new thread for our squad and will be leading it to a better future.

Thank you. Good luck to all squads and may your futures be bright.

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
I'm for sure joining a squad. Being able to properly communicate and discuss strats with my team will be a must. I've never really been in a squad/clan before, so this excites me.

Rhino47

thInk Tank Captain
NNID
Rhino47
We're starting a competitive squad, thInk Tank, that is currently looking for new members who are preferably in EST. Message me if you're interested. More details and squad rules to follow (Our squad will require Skype to communicate).

Current Members:

Captain -
@Rhino47

Co-Captains -
@Fox
@DrGalactic (Joining later today)

Members -
None... Yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom