• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Btw, as a note for all squads: I think it would be pretty good if all squads told which region they are playing in. It makes things easier when you can schedule scrims that happen near your timezone and it also makes recruiting players easier. Natrually teams from NA and EU can play against eachother but I think its just logical to find matcher near you at first.

Last edited:

Vortexmonkey

Inkling
NNID
Vortexhound
Hey, I've been seeing that crews have been having more than 4 members. What's the point in doing that? I'm just really curious in how that would work.

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Hey, I've been seeing that crews have been having more than 4 members. What's the point in doing that? I'm just really curious in how that would work.
Well, some squads may not focus entirely on competitive and thus having more than 4 members can ensure that people have more chances of playing with other members. Also it's possible that sometimes a person cant attend in scrims or matches in general so having substitute players reduces the risk of canceling matches.

In our case our team is gonna have 8 players per continent (for now) and we'll be forming 2 teams per region. This way we can parctice against our own people if we cant find scrims anywhere else.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Well, some squads may not focus entirely on competitive and thus having more than 4 members can ensure that people have more chances of playing with other members. Also it's possible that sometimes a person cant attend in scrims or matches in general so having substitute players reduces the risk of canceling matches.

In our case our team is gonna have 8 players per continent (for now) and we'll be forming 2 teams per region. This way we can parctice against our own people if we cant find scrims anywhere else.
Very true as well as many friends can be in the smae sid instead of limiting to 4 and having to be enemies. Thou this is purely for fun but people like to play as allies more than as foes if they already are friends.

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise

Aura

Infiltrator
Just wanted to stop by and wish all new and old squads good luck in your future endeavors. I know running a squad is time-consuming but with hard work you can create a strong-bonded team. My team is such an example and I am proud of that. Fortune to you all and have a good day.

Also just a friendly reminder that The Squid Squad is still hiring two more EU Splatoon Players.

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Sorry....Got excited.
Yeah, it's understandable. Trying to follow rules the best you can will just contribute to the general enjoyment of these forums. You have all my encouragement to jump aboard the hype train on the right threads where everyone else (including me) are flipping the tables out of excitement.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Yeah, it's understandable. Trying to follow rules the best you can will just contribute to the general enjoyment of these forums. You have all my encouragement to jump aboard the hype train on the right threads where everyone else (including me) are flipping the tables out of excitement.
True..True...Very True

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
Checking back in for Codename: Squids Next Door. We're up to 40 members! We have a beta ranking system in place, and plan to have squad team tournaments to find our best players to represent us against other squads. We'll cap at 50 people so that we can consistently have about 10 active teams constantly improving in their respective leagues.

Captain: RocketClauncher
Co-captain: Soulbound
Other positions still TBD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom