• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Player Survey

Relados

Senior Squid
Wow, my three favorite maps are the three least popular. How come everyone likes Triggerfish so much?

MaikoRules

Full Squid
NNID
MaikoRules
fun survey. Im glad to see so many have taken it. I'm also glad to see the diversity of favorite specials

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Left a reply for you~ ^.^ Kind of surprised about which stages are the most popular haha. c:

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
Wow, my three favorite maps are the three least popular. How come everyone likes Triggerfish so much?
Well, being an Aerospray user, I like it because it's the biggest map, which means I can cover the most turf (I now get those 2000+s in Turf War ^_^). Its overall layout is pretty much designed for an Aerospray user in Turf Wars :P.

Relados

Senior Squid
I see...I always felt Kelp Dome and the new Urchin Underpass were the high-scoring maps, since that's where I've gotten my only 2000+s, and that even though Camp Triggerfish is big, the separation makes big scoring more difficult, but I guess a lot of people don't have that issue.

I've always liked Bluefin Depot the most (despite the fact that everyone seems to dislike it) because there's multiple fronts and sudden vertical height differences that make shootouts more strategic. With all of the best players I've encountered, we've had intense fights around and above the plus-shaped walls, while teammates shot some supporting fire from the higher areas. And, in cases where one side is getting overrun, I can just go to the other side to advance rather than jump into a matchup where I might get outnumbered or cornered.

The only major problem I can agree with it is that on a team with two decent E-Liters, they can lock down the map by staying safe on the highest platforms and shooting down any approaching enemies, but that's why I save my trusty Inkzooka.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
What I am surprised in is how few people chose Bomb Rush as their favorite special, it is great at inking turf or controlling areas, and can trap people for splats. I would have chose it if I didn't love Echolocator as much.

I've always liked Bluefin Depot the most (despite the fact that everyone seems to dislike it) because there's multiple fronts and sudden vertical height differences that make shootouts more strategic. With all of the best players I've encountered, we've had intense fights around and above the plus-shaped walls, while teammates shot some supporting fire from the higher areas. And, in cases where one side is getting overrun, I can just go to the other side to advance rather than jump into a matchup where I might get outnumbered or cornered.
I agree, it is a fun but underrated map. The two sides may make it harder to carry, but allow for fun duels across the walls. Then again, the only maps I don't like are Urchin and Walleye because they are so flat and plain.

potato

Inkling
NNID
rinnyruls
So many people use gyro...i wonder if i should give that a go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom