Splatoon Stock STOLEN From Nintendo.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
This is a shame. I would be really upset if my order was affected by something like this, and I can only imagine what the retailer is going through right now. I'm sorry to hear that your (and many others') rare amiibo got stolen.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
How do we know "scalpers" did this?
This. For all we know it could be the truckers themselves or something. Employees in Walmart/Gamestop already buy off most of the amiibos when they are released into the stores. Wouldn't be surprised if they stooped even lower.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Given how my amiibo has been stolen I feel I can at least have a little joke about it being scalpers

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
There is a difference between theives and scalpers you know . . .

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
No **** sherlock read my replies
I would have a comeback for this, but it would be deemed too rude, so I won't. Anyways, when I was typing out my reply, others replied before me, so when the message I sent out was sent, people have already made that observation, which is why it was impossible for me to read your replies Watson.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
I would have a comeback for this, but it would be deemed too rude, so I won't. Anyways, when I was typing out my reply, others replied before me, so when the message I sent out was sent, people have already made that observation, which is why it was impossible for me to read your replies Watson.
I see you too went to Law School, what a pair we are. Together we should track down these thieves.

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
I just heard about this on Reddit, real glad I didn't decide to order at GAME. I wasn't sure if I wanted it while I was in town, didn't get truly hooked until afterwards. That sucks really bad for everyone who's losing out on their pre-order.

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
This applied to my order. Gutted is not the word for how I feel. Ordered over a month ago.
Had to go through amazon now, and hope they have the stock there to actually fulfil my order. Paid extra for shipping too. Pre order bonus gone as well.
Thanks, idiots with the stolen truck.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
This applied to my order. Gutted is not the word for how I feel. Ordered over a month ago.
Had to go through amazon now, and hope they have the stock there to actually fulfil my order. Paid extra for shipping too. Pre order bonus gone as well.
Thanks, idiots with the stolen truck.
See as soon as I read the email I was ready to cancel and go and order elsewhere, but I actually can't afford it right now. I pre-ordered so long ago and I'm a bit tight for cash so I've been making sure I have the EXACT amount the order costs in my bank. It's bad enough that that means I probably won't end up getting the Squid Amiibo, but my GAME order also isn't being shipped until Friday because they want to make sure everyone who wants to cancel has cancelled. So I don't even get to play on release day. So ****ing pissed.

Wario Bros.

Full Squid
NNID
WarioBrose
What the squid? Even though I'm not affected, that doesn't change the fact that the thieves are Grade A ***holes to ruin people who have anxiously anticipated the Special Edition.

I hope the thieves get caught.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
thats just low stealing a truck for a game and some amiibo? he/she will get caught one day...

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
THIS is why you either A.) Pre-order digitally, or B.) Don't pre-order at all.

Joking aside, why did you guys decide to get the physical copy? Just curious.

SquidisaWard

Full Squid
NNID
KaBlamJamDan
... I guess it was a good thing I hold off on pre ordering the Amiibos.

Luckily (?), it seem like only one store got affected by this so you can probably pre order somewhere else.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
THIS is why you either A.) Pre-order digitally, or B.) Don't pre-order at all.

Joking aside, why did you guys decide to get the physical copy? Just curious.
I much prefer physical copies to digital ones. The boxes are awesome, plus I love having a collection of them on my shelf. Plus, the Amiibo bundle. Digital games take up space, too.

Why did you go digital? Because of the discount I'm assuming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom