Splatoon Stock STOLEN From Nintendo.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
And I actually met a few people on Twitter agreed with him. He just hate Japanese stuff that's all, if you dare, go check his suck video.
I'd recommend against feeding him views especially if you disagree with his viewpoint. He has strange interests if he hates Japanese stuff.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I should be surprised but...in hindsight this wasn't very surprising and i'm pretty sure i've heard a similar story of a truck heist before (or maybe i'm imagining things).

Still blows reason as to why they'd do it, they must've off been serious.

As as for the guy who hates Japanese stuff... that's not something i'm going to bother about.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I should be surprised but...in hindsight this wasn't very surprising and i'm pretty sure i've heard a similar story of a truck heist before (or maybe i'm imagining things).

Still blows reason as to why they'd do it, they must've off been serious.

As as for the guy who hates Japanese stuff... that's not something i'm going to bother about.
It's kinda like The Fast and the Furious where they are stealing all box-style CRT-TVs and VCR players. Now it's Nintendo amiibo.

Squilliam

Inkling
NNID
AwesomeAdz

zoroarkrules25

Inkling
I wouldn't say that because ti is the rare amiibo that get nabbed the most and resold. Up front the squid amiibo are more rare since you can only get it in a bundle with the game in the UK, and people knew it. Who knows- maybe they will release the separate package with the squid amiibo in a month or so because of this.
True, but I definitely see restocks coming, as it be easier then smash bros and the game has a big following.

Senliten

Inkling
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Guys! Check out what did mariotehplumber said on his twitter!
View attachment 475
tl;dr:
Kid's just a attention ***** whom prolly hates his local brick and mortar due to standing in line and getting denied a Lucina/Robin amiibo from the person in front of em. =P

Guy really is trying hard to trigger people, but is failing miserably at it XD

mario123007

Pro Squid
tl;dr:
Kid's just a attention ***** whom prolly hates his local brick and mortar due to standing in line and getting denied a Lucina/Robin amiibo from the person in front of em. =P

Guy really is trying hard to trigger people, but is failing miserably at it XD
I am kind of confused of what are you saying in the first part.

Second part you are saying this to mariotehplumber right?

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Guys, don't let this thread become a circle jerk to this mariotehplumber guy.

Senliten

Inkling
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I am kind of confused of what are you saying in the first part.

Second part you are saying this to mariotehplumber right?
If you can recall, during the ordering of Lucina and Robin amiibo's at various retailers, namely gamestop (henece brick and mortar), their systems halted due to how their ordering system was setup. Long story short, most people didn't get an order, only one or two may of nabed an order, and much rage ensued. MTP prolly was one of those unlucky few that ended up being the next person in line to place an order, and couldn't, because of the said crash, and the person in front may of got lucky and had one hell of a smile on their face, cause theirs went through. Therefore, MTP gets saltty, curses all amiibo kind, and prolly wishes malicious intervention on all those that still seek these things. Therefore praising the hijack.

Also both parts were said in regards to mtp. I mean, if you read the guys tweet he is practically trying to troll and trigger people due to the context of it all. If it were the other way around, it would of been along the lines of 'this poster' or something that hints towards your own username.

mario123007

Pro Squid
Guys, don't let this thread become a circle jerk to this mariotehplumber guy.
sorry...
If you can recall, during the ordering of Lucina and Robin amiibo's at various retailers, namely gamestop (henece brick and mortar), their systems halted due to how their ordering system was setup. Long story short, most people didn't get an order, only one or two may of nabed an order, and much rage ensued. MTP prolly was one of those unlucky few that ended up being the next person in line to place an order, and couldn't, because of the said crash, and the person in front may of got lucky and had one hell of a smile on their face, cause theirs went through. Therefore, MTP gets saltty, curses all amiibo kind, and prolly wishes malicious intervention on all those that still seek these things. Therefore praising the hijack.

Also both parts were said in regards to mtp. I mean, if you read the guys tweet he is practically trying to troll and trigger people due to the context of it all. If it were the other way around, it would of been along the lines of 'this poster' or something that hints towards your own username.
Yeah, I saw his recent video, it makes me more suspicious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom