1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Splatoon youtubers?

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by RonanM52, Nov 20, 2015.

1. PolygonGeorge

PolygonGeorge Inkster Jr.

I've started my YouTube Channel literally just last week to teach myself Adobe's software suite (I actually just put a post up on here to ask people's opinions of it). I've started a Splatoon series, too! It's not mega high level play but I'm normally S rank. The aim of the series is to reach S+ rank (yes, because if I can't do it normally then doing it while talking is really going to help ;D).

Polygon George (me!) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1IxuDO6boU_93cw-L9eR0A

The first in the series:
    Splatoon | Let's Play Ranked Battle #1 | Part 1 - The Road to S+

I'd appreciate it if folks in this thread could maybe give it a watch (and possible part 2 after if you're feeling generous) and just tell me your thoughts on it so I can make it better with people's opinions.

VideoGameVirtuoso and Spiderface like this.
  2. BtheDestroyer

BtheDestroyer Full Squid

(I can't delete this on mobile please help ;-; )

3. Spiderface

Spiderface Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Spiderface1992
    I really enjoyed the first part, I'm on part two. I don't have any suggestions of how to make it better, I thought it was great ^_^

4. PolygonGeorge

PolygonGeorge Inkster Jr.

Great thanks very much! Things are much more successful in part two haha :D
    I also started a little series just to give impressions on the new weapons whenever they release so you'd probably enjoy those too, similar style just shorter :).

Thanks again for watching and giving your opinion it helps a lot.

5. OG String

OG String Inkling

Is it just me though, or is Twitch like crazy unreliable when it comes to buffering and video playback? It seems like they could use a massive bump in the current software they run and/or their server speeds. It's been total crap every time I try to watch anything.

Zombie Aladdin likes this.
  6. Zombie Aladdin

Zombie Aladdin Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Overhazard
    Oh, Twitch is alwas like that. It's also CPU-intensive, it being live streaming and all. Even not-live streasming has its problems though.

7. splatube YT

splatube YT Inkling

NNID:
    spiderforever
  8. Creator438

Creator438 Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Creator438
    I have a youtube channel you could go to! I'm currently doing a Splatoon let's play and have many videos where I use other weapons of my choice (unless someone says they want to see something else, although this doesn't happen because nobody on the face of the Earth ever comments on my videos D: ). There's so much Splatoon there, you'll get overwhelmed with it (and if you ever get bored, I have other videos too)!

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiaZXlzhCUgVW4vds6NgBCg

I'm not the best Splatoon player out there, but I feel like I have a good amount of knowledge on the game (which may only be evident in certain videos than in others) and can share something interesting and thought provoking to anyone who watches. Or if you're not into that sort of thing, I might be able to make you laugh (check out my kill challenge videos; that's where the true silliness happens).

9. Astro86

Astro86 Inkling

NNID:
    KOAstr04
    I started a YouTube channel about half a year ago to talk about games I'm currently playing and one of them is Splatoon. I have two Splatoon series that I'm focusing on. One is a weapon analysis series where I talk about a weapon's typing, stats, and version history and showcase some potential gear builds that can be used with said weapon. The other is what I call a Test Drive, where I use the gear builds that I suggested in the weapon analysis in a real game. I plan to repeat these two series for Splatoon 2 once it launches and when I can get my hands on a Switch. Feel free to check it out if you're interested:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6IaVv1jmt1LehPge7YuW9g

10. Sol64

Sol64 The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

I haven't uploaded splatoon in a while but I will definitely be planning to again once I get the sequel, for now i'm on an undisclosed hiatus maybe until then but I hope you may (or anyone) find my videos entertaining to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/user/solosoloblackdude