• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon's ability stacking crippling online play :/

Teshie U

Inkster Jr.
I don't save scum and I have plenty of perfect gears. Just keep playing and reroll the stuff you want until you get it. The higher your rank, the more money you will get for each win. Each reroll is 6 wins in S and 5 wins in S+. That adds up fast.

You also don't need them to all be on the same gear to get the effect you want. I have gear "sets" for my favorite guns and get all the perks I want spread out across different pieces of gear.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I just do that so I don't look like I'm calling a specific player out for their actions..
I was about to ask if it was done just to be funny but.. i doono how replay to this reason, plus i wanted see the message >XD

anyways people only do this perfect sub sets because it is easier to mix and match. I mean they help but it is not like it is game breaking

sloth™

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZombifiedZanne
I have a ton of gear with some p great rolls and rerolls,

I wear this gear all the time, yet I'm only a B+ rank. The rolls on your gear don't make much of a difference in skill.
Does it make it easier to splat someone? Duh that's the point of abilities and being able to stack them, but having multiples of the same ability won't mean anything unless you can aim better than your enemy, are the faster one, or now how to use that ability you have stacked to your advantage.
I don't get why players would be salty about the abilities instead of being salty about the player.

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Yeah, maybe they are impossible to avoid, by they are definitely beatable. Even with that gear, he's A- right? That means he's an A- player, even with the gear. I got to A Rank at level 30 or something. No where near gear that good, its to do with outplaying them. You can still outposition a squid faster than you but getting behind them, ambushing them by watching their ink trails on the map, snipe a jumping roller user with defense ups. Its by no means easy, I'm not writing it off as easy, but trust me gear only gives them a small edge, if you're better than themn you'll beat them, don't worry. ;)

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I was losing in TC in my perfect "new meta" gear (92 A to almost losing it but someone d/ced that last match pushing me back up to A31, stopped there)
I got A+ leveling random gear in the rotation just after in splatzones (only lost 3 matches an even those where pretty close)
go figure

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom