Splatoon's Final Boss!

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I keep hearing how hard this boss was. While it certainly was intense the whole way through, I didn't once get a game over. In fact, the only reason I died at all was because I went to fast and got bounced of the shield of the boss and into the bottomless depths below.
Yeah I don't know why either, I certainly did enjoy it but I didn't have much trouble at all until the end part, one death even involved me in a bubbler and I received too much knockback and fell off a narrow section >_>

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Just beat the single player campaign myself.
My advise to anyone here: Do Not Click The Spoiler!
This is the kind of boss you need to experience first hand.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
I have to agree this boss fight was cool. While the rest of single-player was alright, it was no where near a favorite campaign of mine. The Final Boss though...that fight was just cool and fun to do.

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
Took me two tries to beat him, I wish they let us skip the opening cutscenes to bosses. It was really long, like a level, but funny, hella challenging, extremely well put together mechanically, and very satisfying. Basically a perfect final boss.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
The final boss is awesome. Honestly I battled him last night and it was an ingenious creation! I still got his sick beats stuck in my head lmao.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I just battled him... oh my GAWD, that was so incredible. Easily one of the best boss fights ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom