Splatter House

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
It's been a bit quiet round these parts, so I'm gonna jumpstart the forums.

Topic:
Do you find yourself using weapons you've never used or haven't used in a while just for fun in Turf Wars?

I've been having a lot of fun with the Squiffers recently. Silly squids that try to get in my face but get splatted by my quick-sniping skills - except when I miss, then I'm screwed lol

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
I've been using the .52 gal deco and I kinda like it. I don't like the seekers that much but the inkzooka's alright. I just wonder what gear's appropriate for it. I also tried out the regular .52 and the .96 regular and...not sure which I like most so far.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
I've been using the .52 gal deco and I kinda like it. I don't like the seekers that much but the inkzooka's alright. I just wonder what gear's appropriate for it. I also tried out the regular .52 and the .96 regular and...not sure which I like most so far.
Hmm interesting, I personally prefer the Splash Walls, but I'll admit Inkstrikes are pretty underwhelming. I still feel the .96 Deco, even after the patch, is my favourite Gal, even though i think the .52 with Splash Wall is superior

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Hmm interesting, I personally prefer the Splash Walls, but I'll admit Inkstrikes are pretty underwhelming. I still feel the .96 Deco, even after the patch, is my favourite Gal, even though i think the .52 with Splash Wall is superior
I just overall like the range and power they have, I can usually get a good amount of kills with them and I like that. Seeing how it feels to use them makes me understand why it sucks dealing with them in ranked mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom