Splatter House

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
I think Splats means just to keep your chin up and never stop believing that you can get to S rank :)

Likewise, I'm sure you remember my post in the Tips N Tricks about my struggle to S rank. Have a read of it again, and don't forget we've all been there and if we can do it, so can you. Peace out man and stay fresh
I'll just keep going. There still might be potential left for me to improve with the e-liter scope.
Btw I did try splattershot pro and the other version and...I don't like them that much. They use a lot of ink in short time and well, I'd like a weapon that can shoot plenty of ink but won't go down so quickly. I appreciate the suggestions though.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
I think Splats means just to keep your chin up and never stop believing that you can get to S rank :)

Likewise, I'm sure you remember my post in the Tips N Tricks about my struggle to S rank. Have a read of it again, and don't forget we've all been there and if we can do it, so can you. Peace out man and stay fresh
I really just meant just do it but ok.

I'll just keep going. There still might be potential left for me to improve with the e-liter scope.
Btw I did try splattershot pro and the other version and...I don't like them that much. They use a lot of ink in short time and well, I'd like a weapon that can shoot plenty of ink but won't go down so quickly. I appreciate the suggestions though.
And that's why that wonderful weapon that is so good and can be used to hold down the entire map ain Camp Triggerfish in TURF WARS is getting a much needed buff!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
And that's why that wonderful weapon that is so good and can be used to hold down the entire map ain Camp Triggerfish in TURF WARS is getting a much needed buff!
hopefully the buff will work out. I'm fine with the sub and special and I like the range but...the ink storage is the problem for me.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Hi guys sorry I've been ghost all day, been trying to get my two accounts to Dog kings (C'ahn the Dogs)!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I recently discovered a new Rainmaker exploit in Kelp Dome, and it's a really easy one to perform that will win games very easily. Encountered a stupid Japanese player who used it to ensure victory (the scumbag) - it's terrible and i refuse to use it but I've made a video demonstrating it below:

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Hi guys sorry I've been ghost all day, been trying to get my two accounts to Dog kings (C'ahn the Dogs)!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I recently discovered a new Rainmaker exploit in Kelp Dome, and it's a really easy one to perform that will win games very easily. Encountered a stupid Japanese player who used it to ensure victory (the scumbag) - it's terrible and i refuse to use it but I've made a video demonstrating it below:

Hope your team dog wins. Team dog won the US splatfest and hopefully your splatfest(PS: I chose team dog)

Last edited:

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Seems we got a couple new members included to this group. I already accepted them to join this group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom