• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Sisters Live Poster File

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
After seeing the Tower Records poster giveaway in Japan, I was a tad jelly. Long story short, I have spent a loooooong time trying to find a scan of the squid sisters poster in the "small venue" style.

Turns out, it was closer than expected. I found a link to an image in google images, that linked to a nonexistent image on YouTube. Turns out, it seems one of the Nintendo JP employees uploaded the full size digital promo size as a background or something at one point. And now I'm here to share with everyone here. ;)

Enjoy!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
After seeing the Tower Records poster giveaway in Japan, I was a tad jelly. Long story short, I have spent a loooooong time trying to find a scan of the squid sisters poster in the "small venue" style.

Turns out, it was closer than expected. I found a link to an image in google images, that linked to a nonexistent image on YouTube. Turns out, it seems one of the Nintendo JP employees uploaded the full size digital promo size as a background or something at one point. And now I'm here to share with everyone here. ;)

Enjoy!

Wow, thanks!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Much bigger than I expected, it does however look very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom