Squid Sisters Live Poster File

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
After seeing the Tower Records poster giveaway in Japan, I was a tad jelly. Long story short, I have spent a loooooong time trying to find a scan of the squid sisters poster in the "small venue" style.

Turns out, it was closer than expected. I found a link to an image in google images, that linked to a nonexistent image on YouTube. Turns out, it seems one of the Nintendo JP employees uploaded the full size digital promo size as a background or something at one point. And now I'm here to share with everyone here. ;)

Enjoy!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
After seeing the Tower Records poster giveaway in Japan, I was a tad jelly. Long story short, I have spent a loooooong time trying to find a scan of the squid sisters poster in the "small venue" style.

Turns out, it was closer than expected. I found a link to an image in google images, that linked to a nonexistent image on YouTube. Turns out, it seems one of the Nintendo JP employees uploaded the full size digital promo size as a background or something at one point. And now I'm here to share with everyone here. ;)

Enjoy!

Wow, thanks!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Much bigger than I expected, it does however look very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom