• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Squad | High Skill Competitive Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BambooCactus

Inkling
NNID
bamboocactus
Applied! Even if I'm not on the main squad, I'm very much interested in practicing with skilled squids and participating in Skype chats!

Soooooo tired of getting matched up with randos... I've never gotten past A- simply because I get matched 4 out of 5 times with squids who end up just inking walls or god-knows-what. I can only carry so much! So hopefully looking forward to playing with you all.

Name: BambooCactus
Time Zone: Pacific
Main: Tentatek, Gals
Roles: Hard Support, Push
Languages: EN, JP

Penguitt

Inkling
NNID
awhitt1997
Sent an app.

Username: Penguitt
Weapons: .96 Gal, Splattershot, and Custom Blaster. I use the Custom Blaster mainly in Tower Control/Rainmaker due to the fast kills, and the bubbler which helps in getting those extra seconds.

Last edited:

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump
We've accepted 2 players from the Applications. If we haven't contacted you don't worry. We've still got your App stored for the future.

Mazz

Inkling
NNID
Subception
Just signed up at Squidboards to apply for this team! Super excited about finding other EU players to play with.

Here's my stats:

Name: Michael
NNID: Subception
Username: ♪ Mazz ☆
Time Zone: UK (BST)
Main weapon: Tentatek Splattershot / Krak-On Roller / Dual Squelcher depending on map/mode

Looking forward to hearing back ^^

Also, not sure how important this is, but I have a Game Capture HD60 and can record/stream gameplay from around the 3rd week of September when I move out!

---

Update: I'm now Rank S [30]!

Last edited:

Nam

Inkling
NNID
KangDae
I've applied for the squad! Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump
Just signed up at Squidboards to apply for this team! Super excited about finding other EU players to play with.
Looking forward to hearing back ^^

Also, not sure how important this is, but I have a Game Capture HD60 and can record/stream gameplay from around the 3rd week of September when I move out!
Definitely cool to have streaming capabilities! Thanks for applying. We'll get back to you soon.

I've applied for the squad! Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Thanks! We're working on replying to everyone ASAP.

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
I applied! :)
Btw, congratulations on winning Salty Splatoon! I got to see the stream, it was great!

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I've sent in an application.

Short details here: I live in London, Roller class main and in S rank, more details are of course in the appli-doop.

Many thanks and looking to hear from you soon, good luck with your recruitment!

Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom