Squid Squad Thread: Under New Management [LOCK THIS THREAD]

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Nah it's cool man. I know you didn't mean any harm. :)

You just did. Lol

Welcome to the Squid Squad.
If you want to add me on skype, it is the same as my profile name here.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
@Aura If you're ok with It I could start the Skype chat now, of course only If you want me to that Is.

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Anyone know what style of play they might go for?

I generally go sniper or mid-range, but it'll depend on how the guns handle.

Aura

Infiltrator

I'm thinking of aggressive close combat. Hide in the ink, then plow enemies over with the ink roller. The playstyle fits my cruel nature. ;)

BRB making a Skype account.

Gunster25

Pro Squid

It'll all really depend on the playstyles of the people in the group and which guns really fit well together as a team, once the game comes out and even after the Splatoon Direct we should have a better idea of what to do.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
I'm thinking of aggressive close combat. Hide in the ink, then plow enemies over with the ink roller. The playstyle fits my cruel nature. ;)

BRB making a Skype account.
Is there going to be some sort of cap to the amount of people allowed to join? It'd be sort of strange to have 20+ members In a game that isn't even released yet...

Aura

Infiltrator
Is there going to be some sort of cap to the amount of people allowed to join? It'd be sort of strange to have 20+ members In a game that isn't even released yet...
A total of 16 members are allowed, excluding myself. We may enlarge in the future, but I think that's a reasonable cap.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus

In all shooters that I play, I am mid-close range. Never was a fan of sniping.

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
In all shooters that I play, I am mid-close range. Never was a fan of sniping.
Sniping will be really interesting in this game since the sniper will be revealed the instant they take a shot. Calls for a lot more movement than traditional sniping. I'm interested to see how it plays out once I get my hands on it. Might end up switching to pure mid-range if it proves too costly to snipe.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
I think it's time to get the title header done. I'm gonna go see if some artist will help out.
Hopefully you can find someone willing, though it might be easier closer to the game's release. :P If you do get Skype, you should make the group chat yourself so you have the owner powers and can be the one to kick/ban/silence people. Not that you'd need to, but as leader it's only logical.

Aura

Infiltrator
Hopefully you can find someone willing, though it might be easier closer to the game's release. :p If you do get Skype, you should make the group chat yourself so you have the owner powers and can be the one to kick/ban/silence people. Not that you'd need to, but as leader it's only logical.
Yeah that's my initial plan. I'll open it soon, and I'll tag all members to report to it.

Squid Squad Inklings
@Diableos
@Siledh
@SuperMii3D
@Gunster25
@DAK075
@Inari

Alright listen up: just made my Skype account. The name is CruelAura. Please post yours and we'll be having a Skype meeting. That is all.

EDIT: Dunno where y'all at, but I got work to do. But please- post your Skype, and we'll hook up later.

Last edited:

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Ok, so, within one day of posting this guild already is made largely of names I like to see when on a thread...this intrigues me...I have a question though. How competitive do you mean? While I think Splatoon's gameplay is going to drive me to play ranked -- that's already a feat for it to claim, as I have avoided it in many games, even mobas -- I am moving soon, and come september I will be starting graduate school. While I feel like I would like to play with you guys, I also don't want to be the dead slot on the roster if I'm in more than I can handle.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
Alright listen up: just made my Skype account. The name is CruelAura. Please post yours and we'll be having a Skype meeting. That is all.

EDIT: Dunno where y'all at, but I got work to do. But please- post your Skype, and we'll hook up later.
I added you on skype

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Hoy,
I'd like to apply as well :D I was going to create my own squad but I think this might be better idea! I have skype: theicedpsycho and there I have the same profile picture as here. Im also from EU so I hope the timezones and sheer distance doesnt hold me down. If you're cool with this, I'd like to add you in skype as well.

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump
I'll definitely jump in, don't know how forming my own 4vs4 team will go with the amount of Euro/UK players currently around so I'll hop on board for now and help out. I'd probably be able to manage a captain role if need be, I'm active online and I feel my team organisational skills are top notch. Skype is FunkyFlump if needed. Thanks.

Aura

Infiltrator
Aye just woke up Lol bear with me.
Ok, so, within one day of posting this guild already is made largely of names I like to see when on a thread...this intrigues me...I have a question though. How competitive do you mean? While I think Splatoon's gameplay is going to drive me to play ranked -- that's already a feat for it to claim, as I have avoided it in many games, even mobas -- I am moving soon, and come september I will be starting graduate school. While I feel like I would like to play with you guys, I also don't want to be the dead slot on the roster if I'm in more than I can handle.
Besides ranked matches, I hope to have the squad participate in guild wars and tournaments. I want this guild's name to become well known in the Splatoon community, and we're off to a good start, but to keep on the path, we have to start participating in big name events. We'll speak more about this in the future because we don't know if that'll actually be the case. So basically- as competitive as we can get. Lol
Hoy,
I'd like to apply as well :D I was going to create my own squad but I think this might be better idea! I have skype: theicedpsycho and there I have the same profile picture as here. Im also from EU so I hope the timezones and sheer distance doesnt hold me down. If you're cool with this, I'd like to add you in skype as well.
Like I said, we aren't region-locked, so don't worry about location. Welcome to the Squid Squad. My Skype is CruelAura.
I'll definitely jump in, don't know how forming my own 4vs4 team will go with the amount of Euro/UK players currently around so I'll hop on board for now and help out. I'd probably be able to manage a captain role if need be, I'm active online and I feel my team organisational skills are top notch. Skype is FunkyFlump if needed. Thanks.
Yeah I'm gonna add in the OP that Skype is a requirement. After mulling it over I now see how important it is. Welcome to the Squid Squad. My Skype is CruelAura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom