Squid Squad

Rentoraa

Inkling
NNID
Gamertony42
Hi ! I'm Rentoraa, an average Splatoon player that aims to be a god ! I'm currently gaining clothes and all to reroll some stuff so I can jump into a battle with the right skills equipped ! In order to do so, I'm doing rank battles but I'm often with a team that doesn't really know how to play or how to use their weapon, which results in me being stuck at C+ :/
THIS IS WHY I am looking for some people to form a squad ! I'm not an amazing player and I don't expect my squad to be godlike right away, but I want to form a team in which we'll all be friends and have a fun time splatting enemy squids !
I am using a Neo Splash-O-Matic and I am practicing with snipers ( Kelp Splatterscope and E-liter 3K with the scope )

I only ask of you to have a Discord account so we can voice chat during fights as I believe communication is the key to win :)

If you wanna join me, just comment below :D

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Welcome to Squidboards :)
Since you already have Discord, im assuming that you already have access to the following discords?
Splatnasium, Splatoon Central, and r/splatoon?
There you can talk find other players who use discord and ask for some quads.
I remember those days in C+, I never really cared if my teammates did well or not, just seeing if my play was perfect and if my decisions were good. That alone got me to A- ish. Then continuing to learn from my mistakes helped me get even higher.
Glad you love the game, its super fun and wish you the best in becoming a splat god :O

Rentoraa

Inkling
NNID
Gamertony42
Welcome to Squidboards :)
Since you already have Discord, im assuming that you already have access to the following discords?
Splatnasium, Splatoon Central, and r/splatoon?
There you can talk find other players who use discord and ask for some quads.
I remember those days in C+, I never really cared if my teammates did well or not, just seeing if my play was perfect and if my decisions were good. That alone got me to A- ish. Then continuing to learn from my mistakes helped me get even higher.
Glad you love the game, its super fun and wish you the best in becoming a splat god :O
I would only need the Discord links, it seems really cool ! Where can I find/ask the links ?
And thanks for your view, I'll try to focus more on myself :)

Ghosty

Inkling
If you're still looking for a squad, I'd love to form one with you! I'm almost B rank, but it's been very suffering thanks to bad connections and people who don't know how to play very well. While I'm in no way competitive, nor am I the BEST, i like to consider myself friendly and up for a challenge. Besides, it can get pretty disheartening to be beaten so often by fault not of your own. My discord account username is Ghosty, so if you're interested go ahead and send me a message :DD

Rentoraa

Inkling
NNID
Gamertony42
If you're still looking for a squad, I'd love to form one with you! I'm almost B rank, but it's been very suffering thanks to bad connections and people who don't know how to play very well. While I'm in no way competitive, nor am I the BEST, i like to consider myself friendly and up for a challenge. Besides, it can get pretty disheartening to be beaten so often by fault not of your own. My discord account username is Ghosty, so if you're interested go ahead and send me a message :DD
Cool dude, let's rock those squids !

Wucas

Inkling
NNID
Wafflegrab
Welcome to squidboards!

I also use neo splash-o-matic.

Deltron13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BigH-D
Im bound by a few things, and not really looking for a squad, but if you wanna hop in my discord (or yours if you have one) i have an alt at a or a- and my main is S+ and id be down to play if im not busy. i maind charger/dynamo/ .52 gal

Ghosty

Inkling
Cool dude, let's rock those squids !
Heck yeah!! I don't think I mentioned before, but I'm good at rollers, and the splash-o-matic. There are a few others, but those are my preferred for ranked. I think the only ones I really CANT play are the chargers. I'm practicing but I'm still not very good.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef

Rentoraa

Inkling
NNID
Gamertony42

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom