• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squidboards Splat Series, SQ Discord, and Viewing Parties!

Will you be playing in the first Squidboards Splat Series event?

• Of course!

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I want to! I just need a team...

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Not sure yet~

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Can't make it!

• Nope

• Total voters
Happy Friday, Squids! We've got some FRESH news coming your way!

This September, we'll be hosting our very first Splatoon 2 online competition to kick off the
Squidboards Splat Series!
The Splat Series will consist of online Splatoon 2 tournaments hosted every month. These tournaments are free to enter and will provide a prize for the winning team of each event. Players and teams of all skill levels are encouraged to enter, and each event will be streamed live on Twitch!

Splat Series tournaments will be one day, double-elimination brackets, ran by experienced tournament organizers that you might recognize from other Splatoon and Squidboards community events!

The first Splat Series event will be on Saturday, September 9th. Check-in will be at 12:00pm EST and bracket will begin at 1:00pm EST.

We'll be running these events on our official Battlefy page. Be sure to follow us on Battlefy for updates on current and future events!

Squidboards Battlefy
SQSS September 2017 Battlefy
SQSS September 2017 Squidboards Event Page

Registration is open for SQSS September 2017! Join now!

Finally, it's here! The official Squidboards Discord server!
You've asked for it, and you got it. We've put together our very own Discord server for the Squidboards community. Come hang out and chat with your fellow squids. And of course, if you want more in-depth and archived conversation, the Squidboards forums are always here for you!

We'll also be utilizing the SQ Discord server to communicate with teams for Splat Series events. If you plan to or have entered a Splat Series event, you must be in the server!

Click here to join the official Squidboards Discord server

In the SQ Discord, we'll also be hosting:

Viewing Parties!
Every so often, we'll announce a Viewing Party for an upcoming Splatoon 2 tournament. We have a voice channel in the Discord server where everyone can tune in and watch an event together while chatting with their fellow squids! We think this will be a fun way to watch Splatoon 2 tournaments and for squids to make friends with others in the community.

We'll be announcing upcoming Viewing Parties in the near future. We hope to see you all there!

Be sure to follow us on Twitter and stay tuned in here on the forums for news and updates for all things Splat Series, SQ Discord, and Viewing Parties.

Stay fresh!

TheRapture

Comments

Now this one I'm willing to attend but I may face unexpected connection cutoffs as I'm using Wi-Fi for online play.

This is great news. I have already went over to the linked Discord, and I'm rather quite eager to see these tournaments. You can bet that even if I am unable to participate by the time the tournaments roll around, I'll watch the streams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom