• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidkids Presents: Splatoon Squid AT #2: Ledge Peeking!

Hello squids and kids, here is a video from a new Youtube channel called: Squidkids! That last sentence was a doozy so try to keep up.Squidkids is a new Youtube channel designed to give all those up and coming Splatoon players tips, tricks, and advanced techniques to step up their game to a whole new level. This video teaches a very useful technique: Ledge Peeking! Give it a watch:

Want to see more videos? Be sure to check out Squidkids on Youtube and subscribe for more fresh content. Now get on some fresh gear, grab a weapon of choice, and get out there and try this out in a game!

Comments

Sweeeeet! I like the sound of this!

Oh jeez, I already do this! This is killer against even good players! Not much to do about it if you're on the target ledge. Bluefin is best for this- scratch that. This works like, everywhere!..

Last edited:
Still have yet to see something major that I haven't seen or done before but it's nice to pick up on something that I might not have been doing actively.

That said, I wouldn't be doing this anyway, I'd just throw a bomb there and reposition depending on the area contested.

(I mean, one of them told me that comeback is a good skill, really..?)

Eh...I'll use this from time to time, but Definitly not always. I will definitly use it when I have the seeker as a sub though! I thrived it with the .52 Gal Deco, and it's a killer! This can really surprise even the strongest players and if your doing it at the right time and area, this could totally be a killer!

This tech is nice. Props to whoever discovered it.
Edit: you might want to get an admin to allow another character in the title at the squidboards homepage because the name "ledge pee" makes it hard to take this seriously.

Sweeeeet! I like the sound of this!

Oh jeez, I already do this! This is killer against even good players! Not much to do about it if you're on the target ledge. Bluefin is best for this- scratch that. This works like, everywhere!..
im new.can you assist me please?

Hello squids and kids, here is a video from a new Youtube channel called: Squidkids! That last sentence was a doozy so try to keep up.Squidkids is a new Youtube channel designed to give all those up and coming Splatoon players tips, tricks, and advanced techniques to step up their game to a whole new level. This video teaches a very useful technique: Ledge Peeking! Give it a watch:

Want to see more videos? Be sure to check out Squidkids on Youtube and subscribe for more fresh content. Now get on some fresh gear, grab a weapon of choice, and get out there and try this out in a game!
I'm new.I need help because i have absolutly no idea of what i'm doing

When bluefin depot released, i was constantly killed by this as a charger main. Nowadays i much more mobile and very suspicious of ledges with enemy ink on the other side. On bluefin, i never stay on the ledges, but rather snipe opponents from unclimbable areas so that my teammates don't meet such an unfortunate fate. Or I stay on the ground floor, protecting both ledges. As for Arowana mall, given that the ledge is much smaller in height, bomb rush usually ruins their hold on the edge and they eventually succumb to the bombs. I cant tell you how suspicious i am of large globs of enemy ink, especially in sniper areas. Only when they are gone do I go close combat with my splatterscope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom